The Assyrian started to attack from Australia

by opusdei1972 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Data-Dog - "STFU and be blessed"

Isn't that pretty much their position already?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I have already heard from some JWs that this will be the start of the governments turning on religion........

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WatchTower never gets anything right..There`s no Assyrians attacking..

It`s the Australians!..

Elders, you can learn some helpful lessons from what we have just discussed: (1) The best thing you can do to prepare for the future attack of “the Australian`s” is to strengthen your faith in the WBT$ GB "Rock Star" Popes and help your brothers to do the same. (2) When “the Australian`s” attack, you must be completely convinced that WBT$ GB "Rock Star" Popes will save us from Their Kangaroo`s. (3) At that time, the direction that you receive from WBT$ GB "Rock Star" Popes organization may seem strange or unusual. But all of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether we agree with them or not, because obeying these instructions will save our lives.

..Never Turn Your Back On a Kangaroo.........................................You JW SOB!!..

Never Tell a Kangaroo Where Bethel Is!.............WHERE`S WATCHTOWER HEAD QUARTERS??!!

.....Image result for JW.org Broadcasting.................http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1253557/kangaroo-o.gif

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

(3) At that time, the direction that you receive from Jehovah’s organization may seem strange or unusual. But all of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether we agree with them or not, because obeying these instructions will save our lives.

ws13 11/15 pp. 15-20

That's the second time I've seen that remark about following any instruction unconditionally. It's beginning to frighten me.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

2+2=5 - "I have already heard from some JWs that this will be the start of the governments turning on religion...

To which I would respond, "Um... isn't Satan's System supposed to destroy Babylon the Great first?"

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

Let me get this right, some JW's are getting the idea that since the government (ie: Satan) is conducting a process, politely and diligently,via the RC to ask how children could be better protected from abuse, that a perfect, loving God might be provoked into slaughtering 7 billion humans.

Therefore, JW's must be ready to "obey any instructions we may receive, whether we agree with them or not"?

I just wonder what kind of God this Jehovah is. Not one I'd like to live under.

And, I must say, Satan is looking pretty decent on this issue.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

(3) At that time, the direction that you receive from Jehovah’s organization may seem strange or unusual. But all of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether we agree with them or not, because obeying these instructions will save our lives.

Jim Jones: "Yes its a strange instruction to drink this poison, but I did tell you I would ask you to obey strange instructions..."

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Jim Jones: "Yes its a strange instruction to drink this poison, but I did tell you you would ask you to obey strange instructions..."

• TheListener
    TheListener
    Secretslaveclass, is that a real quote from Jim Jones? If yes, WOW!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit