Shakira Better Than..... Britney??

by Latte 28 Replies latest social entertainment

• LB
    LB

Yes, I'm sure I've offended many, but sorry, have to go, more research to do.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Sheesh LB post a little picture of her, compared to a bigger picture of britney, here, let me even it out. ;)

• LB
    LB

Well I must take my hat off to the excellant research done by Trauma. I have examined all photos entered into evidence and find that Britney's fake boobies are very....um.....nice. Shakira's real boobies seem lovely and natural.

So my best judgement is..... that neither of these woman would find a middle aged old guy worth looking at twice.... so my relationship with both of them is one way at best. I am sure that the photos of both ladies have been the original sexual experience for many 13 year old boys across the earth.

Edited by - LB on 16 November 2002 21:24:56

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I tend to like the latin beauty's anyways. ;)

• Latte
    Latte

Hey Dana................I'll do my best! I'm afraid that I'm gonna have to keep Ricky Martin all to myself.......yum...yum

****BTW...instead of introducing me to Shakira and Britney, is it possible to scare up a couple of hot, single neighbor guys??****

I know the feeling re: The possibility of war...I truly hope that it doesn't come to that, as I'm sure most do. It would be great if you do come over...we will def. have an apostofest!

Prisca,

Did you get the Shakira CD which came with a free Video (DVD) My kids love Shakira too!

Latte

Edited by - latte on 17 November 2002 9:23:48

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Latte,

I'm afraid that I'm gonna have to keep Ricky Martin all to myself.......yum...yum

Ok, if you insist

****BTW...instead of introducing me to Shakira and Britney, is it possible to scare up a couple of hot, single neighbor guys??****

I know the feeling re: The possibility of war...I truly hope that it doesn't come to that,

Ummm...war on the cute neighbor guys wasn't exactly what I had in mind

Dana

• jack2
    jack2

Thanks must be relayed to our resident "researchers" (cough, cough) LB and TH. Good pics there, guys. I think Britney looks prettier than Shakira, but when Christina isn't doing wierd stuff with her hair, I think she is hard to beat.

• Latte
    Latte

Dana....lol....I have a terrible habit of presuming that people can read my mind........and am also bad at English!! Doh!!.......

Latte

(off to search for cute neighbor guys

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Shakira es muy delicioso!

Britney est bien.

Pero Christina me hace temblor!

Edited by - Trauma_Hound on 18 November 2002 7:47:42

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit