Shakira Better Than..... Britney??

by Latte 28 Replies latest social entertainment

• Latte
    Latte

Who the heck are Shakira and Britney??

Dana...tsk...tsk....

Ok..... you will just have to come to my house to be personally introduced.........lol

Simon,

(an invite to come round for a drink going in the post tonight )

Hmmm....I guess if it was Britney then it would of been in the post this lunchtime......sniff...sniff....

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

(((Latte)))

Ok..... you will just have to come to my house to be personally introduced.........lol

Thanks for the invite! The plans are still on for a visit next year but I'll confess to a little nervousness about traveling if the US decides to start dropping bombs.

BTW...instead of introducing me to Shakira and Britney, is it possible to scare up a couple of hot, single neighbor guys??

Dana

P.S. Harry, months of trying to forget just went down the drain! Thanks a lot, friend.

Edited by - safe4kids on 15 November 2002 8:41:58

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

OMG!!!! I just clicked on the link, Ang...how could I have forgotten THAT pic of Britney??!! LOLOL ewwwwwwww

Dana

• jack2
    jack2

I think Pink's lyric goes like this:

"I'm sick of being compared/ To damn Britney Spears/ She's so pretty/ That just ain't me"

Actually, since she eschewed her blond poof Ronald McDonald look, Christina (G)Aguilera is looking quite good again.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I like Shakira's music, think she's gorgeous, I'm hot for Pink, and I've seen Christina Aguilera's nipple rings.

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Comparing Shakira and Brittany is kind of like comparing apples and oranges. Brittany is just coming into her own, whereas Shakira, who is older, seems to be more at home in her own skin.

It's fun to watch Brittany experiment, trying on different personas to figure out who she is (be em all Brittany).Shakira's confidence and exoticism are really attractive, and damn can she bellydance--I wish I could dance like that!!

I vote for both of them, but as an "older woman", I relate more to Shakira's lyrics.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I bought Shakira's CD "Laundry Service" yesterday, and it's quite good. She writes most of the songs and she produced the album. Great songs, great rhythms (good to shake your hips to, hehe).

• Simon
    Simon

She is very good at shaking her hips.

I have done more reasearch by downloading a couple of videos. Oh lordy! (in best Ned Flanders voice)

• LB
    LB

compare

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

LB:

There are sensitive persons on this forum that are, ahem, trying to overcome an obsessive-compulsive cleavage disorder. You are not helping their cause.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit