The Advantages of Breast Milk

by Prisca 11 Replies latest social humour

• Prisca
    Prisca

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I thought it was funny.

"The Advantages of Breast Milk"

A not necessarily well-prepared student sat in his life science classroom, staring at a question on the final exam paper. The question directed: "Give four advantages of breast milk."

What to write? He sighed, and began to scribble whatever came into his head, hoping for the best:

1. No need to boil.
    2. Never goes sour.
    3. Available whenever necessary.

So far so good - maybe. But the exam demanded a fourth answer. Again, what to write? Once more, he sighed. He frowned. He scowled, then sighed again. Suddenly, he brightened. He grabbed his pen, and triumphantly, he scribbled his definitive answer:

4. Available in attractive containers of varying sizes.
    He received an A

• Celia
    Celia

Prisca Good one

Breastfeeding is indeed great, no need to pack bottles and formula, or to sterilize the bottles and nipples... And it is always there and ready...

• Shakita
    Shakita

Very cute!

I breastfed 3 of my 4 kids. I think that "breast is best" when choosing how to feed your baby. The doctors say that breastfed babies get sick less than bottlefed. Not in my case. The healthiest baby I had was the bottlefed one! Just goes to show you that the people "in the know" aren't always right!

Mrs. Shakita

Edited by - shakita on 14 November 2002 9:2:42

Edited by - shakita on 14 November 2002 9:3:33

• dolphman
    dolphman

yeah...the best thing about breast milk is definitely the big boobies that carry them. Hell, i'd rather just skip the milk and snack on the boobies myself!

Not quite as nourishing, but oh well....

• shera
    shera

good one

dolphman.... hehe

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

What kind of breast milk?

Ananova:

Widower learns to breastfeed

A Sri Lankan widower has attracted the attention of doctors for his ability to breastfeed his young daughter.

Mr B Wijeratne, from Walapanee, near Colombo, took to breastfeeding her soon after his wife died three months ago while giving birth to their second child.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hey,

Is that true? Breast milk really is better?

It might be good for the baby but heard that the practice in America was nearly discontinued in mid century by educated Alabama women who found it hurt to much to boil the nipples!

j2

• Mac
    Mac

I have always found them to be more user friendly than those slippery bottles!

mac, of the"got milk?" class

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

lol. love it Prisca.

• freeman
    freeman

There are no advantages to breast milk when drinking it fragrantly violates Gods law against eating blood! Breast milk and for that matter even cows milk contains millions of white cells and white cells are on the list of prohibited major blood fractions.

Drink ye not thy milk, thus sayith the Lord!

Freeman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit