WHAT DO YOU DO FOR WORK?

by hamptonite21 67 Replies latest jw friends

• jack2
    jack2

Jesus Christ you crack me up Jesus Christ.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Wow, rwagoner, I'm impressed. You sure have been around.

Right now, I have a cleaning business. Please, no janitor jokes! This job is just about killing me. I am in the process of trying to get a secretarial job with the State. They just lifted their hiring freeze, so I hope to quit this horrible job that is really doing a number on my knees! Hopefully, by the end of the year, I can tell my customers to "Take this job and shove it!"

Mrs. Shakita

• Scully
    Scully

I'm a Registered Nurse working in Maternal Newborn Care. I love my work!

Love, Scully

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

My title is "legal secretary," but my work is diverse. I work for four people: one law partner, who is semi-retired and has me take care of his personal bills, keep up with his girlfriends, etc.; one paralegal; the graphics designer; and the Office Services Manager. I'm doing something different every minute of the day, and I love it, though I am resigned to the fact that I will never catch up with my filing.

On the side, I'm a Southern Living At Home consultant, and I do custom jewelry design.

However, my favorite title is "Mommy"!

Nina the Multi-Tasker

• Marcos
    Marcos

I guess after this no one will talk to me. I'll be shunned by all!

I run 10 martial arts schools in 4 countries. I am an Aikido teacher for the last 20 years or so. According to the WT, I receive my marching orders directly from Satan.

Well, that's their take on it anyway. Never df'd to my knowledge.

Truth is, after and during my training in Japan, my faith in the True God was renewed and I constantly feel that my relationship with Him has become closer. Something I never experienced as a JW.

BTW, I just barely get by financially but have a great time teaching and counselling kids, youths, and adults. It is the best job I have ever had!

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

shakita,

It may sound more impressive than it really is. I've been lucky...lucky to have a great wife and son and a good, secure job with the Police Department. The ADA thing is cool too...but really not hard work considering I use a wheelchair so most of what I work with just comes natural. *LOL*

R

• RR
    RR

I run a chain of crack houses

• ballistic
    ballistic

I work for JPMorgan.

• Wolfy
    Wolfy

I work as a Computer Repair Technician.Please no computer questions..lol.

Wolfy

• link
    link

Not a lot! I'm almost retirement age.

I'm classed as a Carer and look after my wife who is registered as disabled.

Three days a week I also work as a volunteer driver taking elderly handicapped to Day Centres.

link

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit