WHAT DO YOU DO FOR WORK?

by hamptonite21 67 Replies latest jw friends

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

I own "counting other peoples money" business - aka accounting firm

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I work nights in the word processing department for a law firm.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I wanna be Not Interested's pimp when I grow up!

• LF_in_MA
    LF_in_MA

I'm an Office Manager for a market research company that specializes in Mystery Shopping and Training.

We are a national company, so anyone looking to Mystery Shop, e-mail me.

• larc
    larc

LF, what is mystery shopping? What do I do? I am paid by the brothers and sisters to highlight their Watchtowers for them. The highlighting is random, but they seem to be satisfied.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Larc, the store I work for does Mystery Shops, but I am not sure it's the same thing LF's company does. We just do it ourselves, someone from a different store will come in and shop our store like any other person would. They pay attention to greetings, attentiveness, and they see if salespeople cheat on their commissions, etc.

• LF_in_MA
    LF_in_MA

joannadandy,

That's the same thing our company does. We work for national banks and retail stores who hire our company to oversee the Mystery Shop program. We schedule shoppers to go in and either inquire about services or conduct a normal transaction and then they fill out a report via the web. We take this information and compile it into reports for the clients so they can see where they need to focus their customer service training. It's an easy way to make a buck, especially if you already bank or shop at these locations. Anyone wanting more info or to apply, go to www.athpower.com

Sorry, don't mean to sound like an ad

Edited by - LF_in_MA on 13 November 2002 22:28:28

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I'm the manager of a Soup Kitchen mornings until 1p.m. Thereafter, I'm a volunteer researcher at the State of Florida Library until 4:30 p.m.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit