The mother of all gripes

by kenpodragon 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    If you should wake up the next day with a new boat, car and a holiday house in the Hamptons

I thought I was being generous here...but if you want half, then half it is. Here it is:

Don't spend it all at once. I think if you convert that to USA currency you will get $2.50 approx

~Beck~

• Mac
    Mac

Ken

Made me think of an old Gordon Lightfoot lyric: "And the thing that I call livin' is just being satisfied......with knowing I've got no one else to blame"

mac

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Beck

$2.50 That is probably how much the postage would be to get that to me. Actually, I never seen your countries money before, so I thought that was really cool. I did not know Queen Elizabeth was on your money. Isn't Austrialia it's own country, or is it still a Common Wealth?

My thought

Dragon

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Beck,

Since I could only be refering to the bar where 'libations' not libels are served, it would be my pleasure to BearBarAttend at your next social....free of any fee's or retainer's. Of course for an experienced BarAss like myself........airfaire is expected........

I will be happy to consider any other services, you may require of me. Often if the party is such that allows the BarAss to also imbibe, other services, even if not solicited, have been known to be performed with only a mere suggestion.

Did I really say that?

Barly Yours,

DannyBar

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Isn't Austrialia it's own country, or is it still a Common Wealth?

Australia is still commonwealth - in fact the Commonwealth Games will be held here in Melbourne next year (i think next year)

I will be happy to consider any other services, you may require of me. Often if the party is such that allows the BarAss to also imbibe, other services, even if not solicited, have been known to be performed with only a mere suggestion.

Did I really say that?

Yes indeedie you did. Should I email your Itinerary or would you like me to post it in the mail along with your air travel tickets? And don't forget 'with honest face' lives here in Melbourne too....you could kill service two birds with one stone

~Beck~

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

The first thing we need to do is outlaw twinkies!

Sorry Francois - blaming the governments is just another way to to not take responsibility. If you want to blame someone - blame the parents.

puttygrudger, sorry but I had to laugh when I read that. I thought you were being sarcastic at first. LOL

oh well

Edited by - plmkrzy on 16 November 2002 23:43:4

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I just remembered where I saw this before.

I have a Canadian bill that looks remarkably like this except it has many colors on it. Actually kinda pretty for money. I saved it from my last trip to Canada.

Our money is so plain looking. Not exactly colorful. Blk on green tinted paper.wow.

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

When they put to death all those on "death row" is when people will start being accountable for thier actions.

I guarantee, if you were executed within 3 months time of your haneous crime a lot of the BS would stop.

Just my 2 cents, TT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit