Stopping by to say hi..

by Mimilly 22 Replies latest jw friends

• hurt
    hurt

((((Salem))))

Miss you! Sad per the marital thing. Glad you're busy, and that the girls're doing fine too.

You got mail!

Cheers.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

HI Mimilly!

• Navigator
    Navigator

Mim

Hang in there! God Bless you and yours!

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

((((Mim)))) I'm sad to hear of your troubles, but glad at least that you enjoy your job. Take really good care of yourself so you don't have relapses with the illnesses.

Men can really do a number on you. Yes, you are probably much better off. (I keep telling myself the same thing).

So glad that you let us know how things are going with you. Keep your chin up.

Love,

Dottie

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

((((Mimilly))))

Ignored One.

• ugg
    ugg

i have been wondering about you.....i am glad you "stopped in".....hang in there!!!!!!!! take one day at a time,,,,sending lots of hugs..

• nilfun
    nilfun

Sorry to hear about the marriage/health difficulties. I too was wonder how you were doing...I'm glad you stopped by with the update...(((Mimily))) ...hang in there...as you can see, there are so many people that worry and care about you....

• Francois
    Francois

I'm so happy to see you post. I've wondered where you've been and grateful to know that you're still with us and that you're keepin on keepin on. I hope you can get over your various infections, including that bug you're married to. You're a beautiful person who deserves better. I hope you find what you need.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Mimilly, I missed you.

Come back soon!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((((((((Salem))))))))))))

I'm glad you told us how you are doing. I'm sorry you are suffering with the flu, but glad you have a job to keep you busy (and money coming in

Don't forget us and let us know how you are doing once in awhile.

j2bf

ps as far as the "old man", let that chapter close too and go on with your life. You are a strong lady and will live through it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit