Stopping by to say hi..

by Mimilly 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Thought I'd stop by to say hello and drop hugs all around. I do lurk from time to time - but have withdrawn quite a bit due to several weeks of flu and infections.

The marital front sucks. Hubby informed me today by email that he is dating someone. Somewhere in all this I'm sure it's all for the best - but it hurts too much to even touch right now - hence the withdrawal. When I get too close to feeling the pain, well, I just can't go there yet. Can't.

Work is great - and a god-send. Keeps me busy and I love working nites. Both girls have two jobs each now and every moment we get together becomes a catch-up and snugglefest.

We had some snow dumped on us which has mercifully melted away. I loathe winter - mainly the darkness. There ought to be a law against turning that clock back. With my job I deal with Att wireless customers thru-out the USA and helped one lady who was heading into that tornado area and couldn't reach her daughter. I certainly hope everyone who lives in that path is safe and sound.

Even though I'm not around lately - you are all in my thoughts a great deal.

luv Mimilly/Salem

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry to hear you've been ill

Thanks for popping in !

• Robdar
    Robdar

Mimi,

It is good to hear from you. I am glad that you are enjoying your job. Stop in when you can. We miss you.

Love,

Robyn

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Mim Great to hear from you. I havent seen ya around too much, so I figured you were busy working. That was great of you to be able to help that lady on the phone. I am worried about the friends from that area and hope they are ok too. Take care Mim and email me some time when you get a chance. hugssssssssssDede

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Mimilly!!!!

So happy to hear from you, and to hear you enjoy your job.

And sorry to hear things aren't going good on the marital front.

Take care of yourself, okay? You are one sweet lady, and your two daughters sound like sweethearts too.

I'm wishing you well. Kisses.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Salem,

No matter what that dude does to you, just remember you're a special lady!! It was good to hear from you. My e-mail is open (if you ever have a spare minute). Keep your chin up -- good stuff is bound to come your way. (How do I know? I just do!!)

JR

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

((((Mimilly/Salem)))))

Glad you stopped in and let us know how you are. Your presence is missed.

I hope you get feeling better soon and that things in your life work out for the best for you. You have many friends here, email us if you need a kind word a shoulder.

Lew W

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

A great big Hi! back to ya, Mim.

Thanks for sharing. Hang in there.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Mimilly, Good to see you.

Sorry for the troubles you've been having, stay strong

Edited by - angharad on 12 November 2002 4:18:0

• Matty
    Matty

(

( ( ( ( ( ( ( Mimilly ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

I'm so glad to see your name on the Active Topics again, to say I'm missing you and your posts here is an understatement - and you are so close to Jedi too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit