Apostates Never Never Never Will Be Slaves.

by Englishman 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

expat>>A can think of quite a few people I would be a willing slave to. Funnily enough, they're all women (in their reinvigorated new system youth). Sophia Loren springs to mind. Hedy Lamarr too.
    Anyway, as far as I know there is absolutely no basis in any WT writings for JW's to believe in this new world slavery thing.

Gina Lollobrigida as well. Marilyn Monroe, Raquel Welch.....
    -----
    Now I don't know if you are a Star Trek fan (the old series) but I seem to remember an episode where women ruled the planet and the men called them the "givers of pain and delight," because they had this device on them; all they had to do was push a button! So....I'd be careful wishing for women to be masters! LOL

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Gianluca:

Throw in Cecilia Bartoli to me and it's a deal!

I'm also putting dibs on Brigitte Bardot and Isabelle Adjani

Expatbrit, humming the Marseillese at the keyboard

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Flowerpetal:

Ah yes, the classics. I remember the episode well.

Women are indeed the givers of pain and delight. Much more delight than pain, though. Even the pain is quite delightful, actually.

Expatbrit

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hi Expat,

Don't forget that wonderful lady in " Once upon a time in the west", I refer of course to: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/9766/cardinal.html

Englishman.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Englishman:

How could I have forgotten Claudia? Must be losing my marbles!

Expatbrit

• Farkel
    Farkel

Englishman,

I'm nearly certain Rick didn't say that, goofball that he is. He DID say that EVERYONE would have a shot at salvation in the New World/Order/Nazi Concentration Camp, but I don't think he said anything about apostates being slaves to dubs.

There WAS some braindead moron in witless.nuts who made the comment about having someone else do her freaking toilets, someone like a pagan who was resurrected.

Rick at least has always felt that there would eventually be a level playing field for all people towards eternal salvation. If God is to be perfectly fair, then I would have to agree with him on that one.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit