What are You all Doing Here?

by TisInYourWishbone 90 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hold on everyone, this could simply be an innocent person who has no social skills or ability to interact in an on-line based community and may just 'sound' like they are completely stuck up.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

And, like Beans, I post here purely for sexual innuendos that I can thrust upon the threads of my fellows... at least to the level that Simon will tolerate.

Oh... I said thrust...

• larc
    larc

Tisin, you may have noticed that most of us here don't use real names. Since your friend doesn't use his real name either, there is nothing inappropriate about revealing who he is, i. e., the handle he uses here. Since you have a superior intellect compared to your friend, why does he consider himelf a keystone player here, especially when many have pointed out that there is no such thing, except perhaps for Simon. The only content you have offered is your hypothesis that the Wt Society is purposely self distructing so a few men can collect the aquired wealth. I don't believe that for a minute. By the way, how soon do you expect your prophecy to be fulfilled?

• breeze
    breeze

TIS...

I will try to help you. As one intellect to another? This site has a section called rated threads, it is located at the top os this page under the little castle looking thingy. It is yellow with little blue writing. There you will find the postings that have drawn the most attention, and can view them in a quick format.

Since you haven't even asked what a troll is, I am guessing that you have been here or on a site like this one before?

You certainly sound like some of pompous asses that get on here and try to sound like they are superior.

I do doubt seriously our need for you to be here? I am certain that most here feel that way from the response you have gottten very early in your exposure to the group.

I supect that you are FARKEL, and if you are F*CK OFF...and don't come back...

BREEZE

• gumby
    gumby

I supect that you are FARKEL, and if you are F*CK OFF...and don't come back...

BREEZE

Your barkin up the wrong tree Mr. Breeze. You obviously don't know Farkel very well. Do you actually think he would do something this idiotic? Do you think his intelligence level equates with this shmuck? Better yet.....I'm sure Fark will be around to tell you himself.

• breeze
    breeze

Ruff Ruff, It is just words....

I have turned Farkel OFF forever....thank you Simon for that button....!!!

BREEZE

• TisInYourWishbone
    TisInYourWishbone

I, in all the superiority bestowed upon me by you, am going to resort to a language (judging by most responses) that you will understand as i have repaeated myself many many times and you fools have been able to damn well understand. (how stupid and paranoid you all are( reread this thread carefully all of you because you started cursing not (superior) I. My friend is Bathory and for the last damn time no I will repeat it just for your dosile comprehensive abilities. ME CALLING MYSELF HIS SUPERIOR IN INTELLECT AND QUOTING HIM SAYING HE WAS A KEYSTONE WAS AN EXERSISE FOR HIM TO MAKE HIMSELF KNOWN TO ME VIA THE SOLICITATION OF AN EMOTIONAL RESPONSE IN HIM, IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU, YET YOU IN ALL THE TIMID PARANOIA OF FOOLS HAVING BEEN FOOLED WISH TO FORESAKEN WHAT IS BENIGN AND FRIENDLY IN MY SIMPLE CONVERSATION. MOST OF YOU DO NEED HELP AND I HAVE OFFERED IT, IF YOU WANT TO FLEX YOUR EGO BY CONDESCENDING ME ONCE AGAIN DON'T BOTHER BECAUSE ALL THAT TAUNTING HAS DONE NOTHING MORE THAN (IRONICALLY) CONFIRM ME AS THEIR SUPERIOR. IF YOU ARE FEELING BAD AND WOULD LIKE SOME ADVICE THEN POST TO THAT EFFECT. I WILL ONCE AGAIN RETURN SOME DAYS LATER FOR YOU, OTHERWISE DON'T REPLY I PROMISE I DO NOT TAKE OFFENCE SO YOU ARE ONLY AFFECTING YOUR DUMBSELF. I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT BE CONSIDERATE OF THE COLLECTIVE, YOU BUNCH OF BABIES.

Here i will repeat it

ME CALLING MYSELF HIS SUPERIOR IN INTELLECT AND QUOTING HIM SAYING HE WAS A KEYSTONE WAS AN EXERSISE FOR HIM TO MAKE HIMSELF KNOWN TO ME VIA THE SOLICITATION OF AN EMOTIONAL RESPONSE IN HIM, IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU, YET YOU IN ALL THE TIMID PARANOIA OF FOOLS HAVING BEEN FOOLED WISH TO FORESAKEN WHAT IS BENIGN AND FRIENDLY IN MY SIMPLE CONVERSATION. MOST OF YOU DO NEED HELP AND I HAVE OFFERED IT, IF YOU WANT TO FLEX YOUR EGO BY CONDESCENDING ME ONCE AGAIN DON'T BOTHER BECAUSE ALL THAT TAUNTING HAS DONE NOTHING MORE THAN (IRONICALLY) CONFIRM ME AS THEIR SUPERIOR. IF YOU ARE FEELING BAD AND WOULD LIKE SOME ADVICE THEN POST TO THAT EFFECT. I WILL ONCE AGAIN RETURN SOME DAYS LATER FOR YOU, OTHERWISE DON'T REPLY I PROMISE I DO NOT TAKE OFFENCE SO YOU ARE ONLY AFFECTING YOUR DUMBSELF. I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT BE CONSIDERATE OF THE COLLECTIVE, YOU BUNCH OF BABIES.

• shera
    shera

Well,thanks for your offer but I will pass.

• jgnat
    jgnat

• Wise men store up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool invites ruin. Proverbs 10:14 NIV
    • A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult. Proverbs 12:16 NIV
    • A prudent man keeps his knowledge to himself, but the heart of fools blurts out folly. Proverbs 12:23 NIV
    • A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions. Proverbs 18:2 NIV
    • Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him. Proverbs 26:12 NIV
  • Robdar
    Robdar

Tissy,

Your friend is Bathory? Here is what Bathory has to say to you:

Tell me newbie, is your friend a member of this forum ?? If so who is he / she ??

Which country you from ??

Just interested to see if all self-proposed demigods find their way to sacremento and fade into disrepute.

Celia my dearest, whould i do that.....

Well at least this twit hasnt publically humiliated hymself....yet

LMAO

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit