What are You all Doing Here?

by TisInYourWishbone 90 Replies latest jw friends

• TisInYourWishbone
    TisInYourWishbone

A friend of mine recommended i peruse this forum because he is of the impression i would find it rewarding.
    The basis of his recommendation was due to a very long friendship and not due to any association (that i do not have) with Jehovahs witnesses. He considers me his superior in intellect and wants an appraisal of this sight but to be honest i have neither the incliniation nor the time to get in deep enough to comment. I therefore would appreciate it if people could respond if the patrons herein are pro or against Jehovahs witnesses as well as any succinct referrrals as far as interesting postings are concerned.

Regards

• Robdar
    Robdar

Do your own research, make up your own mind. BTW, welcome to the board

Robyn

• Been there
    Been there

Welcome to the board "Tis"

So you want the cheat sheet for this board?

Ain't none!

You have to read thousands of posts, just like the rest of us.

Sorry

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Tsk, tsk.

Welcome tho. Enjoy the place.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Well, welcome aboard. I'm afraid we can't supply a "Make Sure of all Things", so you'll need to do some leg-work. Enjoy the journey.

Cheers, Ozzie

• TisInYourWishbone
    TisInYourWishbone

Sorry but as far as i am concerned there are thousands of boards like this one. My friend is of the opinion the board needs me not the inverse. So you will all have to do better than that, either impress me today or lose me.

with respect

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

BYE !

• Robdar
    Robdar

Who cares if you stay or go? Look at the membership on this board. We do not need you. You came here and asked us to do your bidding. Get off your throne and do your own research or leave.

Robyn

• Celia
    Celia

He considers me his superior in intellect and wants an appraisal of this sight but to be honest i have neither the incliniation nor the time to get in deep enough to comment.

Wow ! sounds a tiny little bit arrogant to me.... With your superior intellect, you should at least try to spell correctly ! It is "site" not sight --- and --- "inclination" and not incliniation...

Welcome anyway ! Why would you want to appraise a site for JW stuff if you have nothing to do with this sect ? Is your friend, who is inferior to you in intellect, a JW or ex-JW ?

• COMF
    COMF
    i have neither the incliniation nor the time to get in deep enough to comment

Meanwhile, I have neither the inclination nor the time to respond.

Edited by - COMF on 11 November 2002 7:35:42

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit