avishai

Mavie, at the same time? Fun, huh....

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Sayin' it or doin' it?

Doin' quite a bit of it, actually.

• dinah
    dinah

Yeah, I definitely see a pattern. It's all good until that sex drive hits. They should preach not to get baptised until after that "bloom of youth" y'all have heard tales about.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I was DA'd at 15 because I disagreed with the WT teachings on the Alpha/Omega, Beginning/End. This DA'ing was in the early '80's.

Kind of wasted a perfectly good DA'ing and bad reputation by not having sex, using drugs or turning to a life of crime.

• avishai
    avishai

Damn, jwdaughter, no ya did'nt!! That's cool as hell. And ballsy. Wow.

• avishai
    avishai

Thanks for all the replies, folks!

• oompa
    oompa

I was 13 when my 15 year old siser was df'd for smoking. She was light years ahead of many.....got back in and totally faded at 18, and that was about 30 years ago...........................oompa

ps....one of the JC elders hit on her big time when trying to get back in....what a comforter

• Cc81
    Cc81

i knew a girl who at the age of 13.. had sex with a 11 year old, got pregnant.. with TWINS nonetheless, And was disfellowshipped shortly after she ran to her parents to "confess"... she was dfed and her parents kicked her out of the house.. she had to go live with her grandma.. and being 13 she could not afford to keep her babies so she had to put them up for adoption as the grandmother could not help her with them. So sad.. That girl really was not a bad kid either.. she was always such a sweet girl.. she just made a huge mistake : (

• avishai
    avishai

BTTT for members and exp. How low can we go?

• Farkel
    Farkel

The Watchtower Printing Corporation is the only religion that believes the best way to help their wounded is to shoot them.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit