Youngest df or da?

by avishai 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• avishai
    avishai

What is the youngest you've known someone to be da'd or df'd, and what for?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

16 for smoking

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I knew a girl who was baptized at age 8 (little young for a lifelong committment dont you think? but the elders allowed it).. went on to regular pioneer with her mother for about 5 years (she was home-schooled), gave parts at the Circuit and District Assemblies (always parts about youth putting Jehovah first) then when she got to high-school she became the freshman slut and was DF'ed at age 14 for sexual promiscuity and smoking marijuana.

She had a kid by age 16. Last I know from talking to her brother, she joined a gang and never finished high-school. So much for Jehovah blessing efforts huh?

• LB
    LB

16 for drinking beer

• happysunshine
    happysunshine

One of my good friends, Michael Pyshe. DA at 12 for... i don't know, never got to talk to him again. -J

• Dia
    Dia

What's that scripture in the Bible about 'what is done in secret will be shouted from the rooftops'? (or something like that)

Yes WTS, you're right. The Bible IS about you.

Just not the parts you thought.

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

16 for fornication

• outnfree
    outnfree

Another for smoking at 16.

• minimus
    minimus

In the 70's and early 80's unbaptized publishers that were considered bad association were announced to the congregation as ones no longer being allowed to fellowship with. One prominent elder referred to this as being "Corinthianized". A 9 yr. old boy was announced as being this. His parents barely talked to him and treated him just as a disfellowshipped person.

• shera
    shera

17 for fornication,she was kicked out of her house.Started up with drugs became pregnant by a 45 yr old man.....she had noone to turn to..so a sick man took her in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit