Most Fun Wearing Rubber

by LB 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Kewl pic LB...I'd love to do that except I don't like getting my hair wet unless I'm in the mood for dreadlocks afterwards

Good for you...enjoy the deep blue sea and don't go near the 'Abyss'

~Beck~

• LB
    LB

LB, did you see that Seinfeld episode where Jerry goes scubba diving and the blood vessels in his eyes pop? He's got two black eyes. What causes that?
    That's just TV, doesn't happen.

Yep Beck, wet hair happens. Unless you use a drysuit.

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

What a beautiful picture, LB! I think you should sponsor an ApostoScuba Party.

We can all swim and play, and corrupt the innocent little fishies LOL.

• LB
    LB

naked scuba diving Orbit? Hmmm, it's a thought.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I don't think I could do it. Snorkeling kind of freaks me out, if I can't lift out of the water frequently. Lately I have dreams that I'm drowning, or I'm diving and can't come out of the dive (I think I have sleep apnea, and stop breathing) so I think scuba diving would be the undoing of me. Too claustrophobic.

I wish I wasn't like that............it looks so beautiful.

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Hey LB it sounds like lots of fun! I love the ocean. Is this picture off of the Oregon coast? When I was a kid I snorkled in the Sea of Cortez (Baja California Norte) Mexico by Rocky Point (puerto Penasco). I loved looking at all the colorful sea creatures

My family owned fishing boats in Mexico (Rocky Point) till the government decided they would take over the fishing industry (late 70's). One of the boats was named after my nick name which was really nice.

Capp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit