Barbara Anderson sues WTS for $7M

by Nathan Natas 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LB
    LB

I hope you kick their asses Barbara

Brown said that anyone found guilty of molestation by a church judicial committee is removed from all positions of responsibility and cannot evangelize door-to-door without being accompanied by a fellow Jehovah's Witness

What BS. I went out in service with a JW that spent several years in jail for having sex with a young girl. No one ever mentioned to me that he couldn't take a door by himself. If we had gone to a house and he told me that he wanted to take this door alone since the householder kind of hated people I wouldn't have stopped him. He easily could have gone alone.

Edited by - LB on 28 November 2002 10:16:26

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I just love happy threads like this,LOL!..Kick some WBTS ass Barb!...OUTLAW

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

The WTBS has destroyed so many lifes literally and families and its high time they have their butts whipped. How many times will they hurt and destroy people before they realize that this org. is a vicious cult that thrives on controlling people lives.

Barbara and Joe I wish you every sucsess in destroying those who have destroyed others and how they have destroyed your lives too. Gods speed.

All the best

Orangefatcat (Terry)

• ballistic
    ballistic

Of course this will still crop up against so called religious freedom. This will not cease to be a problem just because some good will be halted by the disfellowshipping action. These are legalities.

• archangel01
    archangel01

Jehovah really does bring everything out in the open, now the WT has to pay up. I feel sorry for all those kids archangel

• meadow77
    meadow77

I am new to this whole silent lambs thing, but I just wanted to add my cheer to barb. Someone mentioned helping financially. Is there a way to help donate to help with legal expenses. It certainly seems a worthy cause. If there is a way I would like to help.

• kelpie
    kelpie

I hope you win Barbara...

If you do it will help many a person.. If you win maybe those of us who have been wrongfully df'd can sue and cause the society to fall on its arse.

• Pepper
    Pepper

I remember how the Mormons had their visions of new light when they got into trouble in the legal sense, for not accepting the blacks into the their preast hood. the Witness's will do this same thing, they will say we have new light on this matter, but they will do it with such coy that the stupid followers will just smile with aprovel. Pepper

• Pepper
    Pepper

Yes, I am certain you will prevail in this suit, the climate is ripe for this sort of litagation, as a student of law, for Judges to not consider and rule in your favor would rain heavey on them, in the rapid flood of litagation from other religions that are going through other abuse case's. Pepper

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Good luck. Can't say I think it'll work, the WT is a huge lawyer machine, but my prayers go with you. Godspeed.

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit