Barbara Anderson sues WTS for $7M

by Nathan Natas 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hey right on Barbara!!

This action is long overdue. Its about time some one worked up a situation that is a cause for a civil liability lawsuit that looks winable.

If she succeeds in this suit it will be the first of many to come. This will be a very interesting legal procedure that could set a precedent for future success in this matter for others.

Outoftheorg

• metatron
    metatron

I hope I hope I hope !

Can it be - that there is a possibility of new case law
    being made here? That a weapon will be forged against
    df'ing?
    Can df'ing be used to cover up criminal acts?

metatron

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Wait - I think I hear an angel, whispering in Ted Jaracz' ear... something about new light...

• Farkel
    Farkel

robdar,

: Can she also sue for defamation of character?

Doesn't need to. She's taking an entirely different approach and I think she will win. Either way, the Watchtower Corporation will LOSE. If they win, they will lose. Those who are interested in JW issues will see the WTS for what it is.

Barb knows a LOT more than folks who don't know her thinks she knows. After all, she was a researcher for the WTS. What do you think researchers do? Well, she did.

Farkel

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Hmmmm....methinks I hear a can of worms being opened.

GO, BARB!!!

• rocky220
    rocky220

GO BARBARA GO!!!!!....I met her & Joe at the march,just know my prayers are with you and all the plaintiffs going after WT, [those bums!] rocky220

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

Ms. Barbara,

We are 100% with you, if you need help, you know that we'll be there.....KICK THEIR ASS!!!!!!

• Preston
    Preston

Way to go BABS, go smoke their ASSES!

• Dia
    Dia

I take note of that LONG LIST of defendants!

All those different groups and titles and legal entities for only one purpose: To try to protect themselves from legal action. To make it cumbersome and intimidating and confusing.

Won't this be fun if it gets to the Supreme Court and all those justices who they treat like their legal 'buddies' finally get a chance to burst their armored, idiotic and self-righteous bubble?

Good move, Babs. We'll be following the story closely.

Hopefully, the press will take a very big interest in it, even while it's still ongoing!

Prayers are with you. You are courageous and a fine example of true Christianity. You inspire us all.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns
    Mrs. Anderson says in the lawsuit that she can "no longer pursue her work to assist Jehovah's Witnesses who are child abuse victims because they are prohibited from speaking to a disfellowshipped person. "This has caused irreparable harm to victims who are barred from taking to her."

It will be interesting to see what results from pursuing this particular angle.

I am also interested regarding the statement that "the Anderson's are members of Silentlambs" and what constitutes "membership" in a general sense.

Anyway, good luck to you both.

Path

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit