Anyone ever led on by a member of opposite sex?

by chachasmum 22 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Yes, I've been used, abused, cheated on. You name it. I almost feel like giving up, but my friend Mattie refuses to let me. When I went to work Saturday night, there was a note for me, letting me know that this guy named Kenneth wants to ask me out. I wasn't sure who he was, but found out tonight that he came in the store twice that night and chickened out because both times he came in I was talking and laughing with Mike and his dad who both work there. She said he is shy so it may take a while for him to finally ask me out.

Turns out I know him. Well, I don't KNOW him, but we have talked a couple of times when I was worked at one of our other stores a couple of years ago. He is a nice man, nice looking too. I will not get my hopes up though. Been there, done that.

• LB
    LB

Since I'm a man and we are easily played, of course I've been used by a woman. It's what women do. But I'm very grateful for those women that played me for a fool. If not for them I may have never met my wife. I became very particular and careful after them.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

There is this one Elder up in Alaska that is horrible about this. Get dates single sisters, walks around holding their hands and all kinds of stuff and has NO INTENTION of anything serious. He has done this for years and is probably still doing it. It horrified my sister and myself, and thought he was a real jerk, and they never did anything about it. I won't tell you what I really think of him but he's been doing it since he was in his early 20's and is now in his 50's and has NEVER gotten married.

Ven

Edited by - VeniceIT on 11 November 2002 23:21:46

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit