Rapist Dies the Hard Way!!!!

by hawkaw 29 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Lovely, just lovely. The way all sex-criminals should be dealt with.

ash

• wednesday
    wednesday

Well if she pulled on his testicles long enough , it would probably act as a tourniquet and cutting off the blood, could possibly cause death.Better yet, if shed carrried a knife with her , she could have cut off both thte penis and balls, and he'd have bleed to death.

what a woman

might make some other rapist think twice

• jack2
    jack2

Wow, quite an anti-rape strategy.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Let me get this straight. The guy makes advances and the woman "pretends" to accept them. Then instead of simply saying no this woman renderes the guy unconscious, and if that's not enough to then bludgeons him to death? And you all think she should be championed for this??

Tell you what. Next time a broad approaches me and decides to get way too frisky, I'm going to "pretend" that I am enjoying it, then I am going to jam a baseball bat up her twat until the pain knocks her out, then I will smash her over the head until she croaks. I expect everyone here to applaud my conduct.

• wednesday
    wednesday

cygnus go back and read the article. Then man made advances to her , she reused them and he followed her. So she found a way to solve her problem

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

OUCH!!!!,DAMN!!!

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Justifiable homicide. Good for her.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Wednesday

No, the article says he proposed, she said no, he followed her, made advances, and she PRETENDED TO ACCEPT THEM.

Saying you don't love someone but going ahead to go somewhere private and fooling around are two different things. There's no evidence whatsoever that the guy was trying to RAPE her. I hope she gets prosecuted for murder.

Edited by - Cygnus on 9 November 2002 16:0:32

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    The elderly woman

I have doubts about the accuracy of this report. After all, how can a 50 year old woman be termed elderly????????????? Heck, on that basis some of us are damned ancient!!!!!!!!

Cheers, Ozzie

Edited by - ozziepost on 9 November 2002 16:4:41

• nilfun
    nilfun
    She maintained her calm and pretended she was accepting the advances.

When Kazingizi had relaxed and thought he was having it his way, Maramba went for the most delicate part of his body.

That part is a bit confusing...what does that mean, "When Kazingizi had relaxed and thought he was having it his way"?

Perhaps that is their way of delicately saying that the rape was in progress...? So as to avoid shaming the woman?

It is kinda vague, but maybe that was on purpose...I know it says that her grabbing his genitals was the cause of death

but I think him being brained by a rock might have contributed to his death, no?

He said the man was on police wanted list in connection with several other rape cases committed in the area.

I suppose this could have led the police into giving the woman's story more credence...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit