Rapist Dies the Hard Way!!!!

by hawkaw 29 Replies latest jw friends

• link
    link

Hawk,

What are you doing reading the Rhodesia Herald?

link

(edited for spelling error)

Edited by - link on 8 November 2002 16:3:49

• COMF
    COMF
    ...a 50-year-old woman...
    ...the elderly woman...

Wrong!

• freeman
    freeman

Justice, proportional and swift. It doesnt get any better then that folks!

Freeman

• Pete2
    Pete2

I'm sure if it goes to trial -- the balls will be in her court.

Pete2

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

A women of her age has experience, she knew a man without balls is useless.

Guest 77

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

You mean if we pull hard enough on THAT AREA IN PARTICULAR, it will kill you guys?

Oh, the irony!!!

Andee

• Francois
    Francois

Wait just a Chicken Pluckin' minute !!

I have never heard that you could be killed if someone pulled your "genitals" long enough and hard enough. This sounds a little suspicious.

Andee, several months ago, you claimed to know a lot about the opposite sex. Well, what about it? How can you kill a guy by that technique? What is the cause of death?

Francois

• maxwell
    maxwell

Yeah I question the fact that he was killed by her pulling on his balls also. Maybe she could cause him to lose consciousness from pulling on his balls. I'd more believe that she stunned him and maybe caused him to lose consciousness and death was by the blow of the rock to the head. Anyhow, if its true, he got what he deserved. An excruciatingly painful assault to the groin before being put out of his miserable life is quite fair for a rapist.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

BG - of course too much pressure on anyones brain would cause death - whadda ya think?!

• Pete2
    Pete2

Suspicious? Hmmmm. Why didn't he scream? While certainly not defending any rapist -- I wonder if this is the first time she's done this. Maybe it's her idea of foreplay? "Mama likes it rough!"

And if it goes to court, she could always claim the insanity defense. "Your honor, this lady's nuts! And she's got 'em right here to prove it!

And then, let's just hope she doesn't wind up with a hung jury!

Pete2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit