Rapist Dies the Hard Way!!!!

by hawkaw 29 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

What can I say ...... except I felt a little "strained" after reading it.

hawk

http://www.herald.co.zw/index.php?id=15884&pubdate=2002-11-07

Woman (50) kills would-be rapist

Herald Reporter
    A 22-YEAR-OLD Chiweshe man died instantly after a 50-year-old woman he attempted to rape overpowered him when she tugged at his genitals.

The two had met at Rwere Business Centre in Chief Makopes area in Chiweshe on November 1.

The man, Wonder Kazingizi (22), had offered to accompany Erica Maramba who had just got off a bus on her way to a memorial service at Mahere homestead in Mudzamiri Village.

On the way, Kazingizi proposed love to Maramba but his proposal was turned down.

He allegedly started fondling Maramba in an attempt to be intimate with her.

She maintained her calm and pretended she was accepting the advances.

When Kazingizi had relaxed and thought he was having it his way, Maramba went for the most delicate part of his body.

The elderly woman suddenly grabbed Kazingizis genitals and started pulling them until he lost consciousness.

Maramba continued pulling until Kazingizi died on the spot.

She further assaulted him with a stone on the head and knees.

The woman reported the incident to police at Bare Police Station two days later.

Mashonaland Central provincial police spokesperson Inspector Dawson Mahonde said the incident occurred around 8.30pm last Friday.

"Kazingis body was recovered on Monday by his father and has since been taken to Howard Hospital for a post-mortem," Insp Mahonde said.

He said the man was on police wanted list in connection with several other rape cases committed in the area.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Awesome. . . .

• terabletera
    terabletera

Theres a woman with balls.

Hooray at last it actually happened the way it should.

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Ouch ...

The bastard got what he deserved. Good riddance to trash.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Theres a woman with balls.

Literally....yikes!! (Good for her!)

• rocky220
    rocky220

You know what they say: "LIVE BY THE "SWORD" , DIE BY THE "SWORD".....rocky220

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Good for her. However, I object to her being labled "elderly." LOL, she is younger than I am

note to self: Be very cautious putting moves on the women when I visit there.

Lew W

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Nice to see that a rapist finally got what he deserved. I just hope that woman doesn't get into any trouble for doing it.

• Mary
    Mary

Yowsa, yowsa, yowsa!!!

Dat's gotta hurt...........

• rocky220
    rocky220

Uh Dakota.....with you and your BIG CACTUS....I'd be careful to put the moves on you!!!!

HAHAHAHA[LMAO!!!!!]rocky220

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit