4 Minimus

by Pathofthorns 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Path

Good post and needed. Minimus is a good guy.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Ok

I apoligize to mimimus, again. I learned this in high school, all half year of it. The majority rules.

He is a god in the questions world. I bow to him, I am unworthy.

I would date you mini if you were the last chocolate on earth.

We have learned well, after simple watchtowers and awakes..and simple truths..we are not worthy of seeing, feeling or learning on our own. We just need to tell our experiences, and memories.

The followers of this should be in KISS

Keep it Simple Stupid.

For some of us who are past that?...where are we to go????

Not a cut mini...just why some of the oldies but goodies are frustrated.

You go mini....

< is every one happy now?.>

• minimus
    minimus

Hi folks, I just came back from a business trip and I'd once again like to thank all of you for your very kind words. One thing I try to constantly understand is how and why people think the way they do. Most on this board are pretty regular people. We may have some that geniuses but the majority of us are pretty typical, imo. I don't understand why anyone would ever go through the tedious bother of checking and re-checking numbers of posts by any person that contributes here. Why some tend to only want to debate every disagreement is beyond me too. Perhaps I am too dumb to get it. I will say that as long as I feel that I can contribute in a positive way to this board, my comments will be to help us all understand and explore our beliefs. I truly appreciate all the new ones that come on to this board. I believe how we conduct ourselves is very important for them. When nasty disagreements permeate the board it does no one any good. I try to distance myself from this, as much as possible. However, if I am constantly maligned , I will defend myself. Let's enjoy the board and the opportunity we all have to contribute in a fine manner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit