"Report it to the elders if you hear anyone in the congregation talking bad about the GB"

by hardtobeme 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• violias
    violias

This is not new. I have been around since the 60's and sometime in the 70's started hearing things like that. It went wild in the 80-90's Jw's reporting each other- lots of JC's and DF'ings. Nothing new hear. According to them no one is to be trusted, report anyone, even your own family.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I wonder if nittygritty has reported us all to the elders yet?

I can imagine it now.....

"I have to inform you brothers, kiss kiss, that there are some weally tewible apostates saying weally bad things on a weally tewibble website I go to."

• brandnew
    brandnew

Like splash said......how many wintesses to the "he said" rule.....

Assholes need to burn in hell......bad mad puppy.....sorry.....NOT! ! ! !

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Puppys like sparrows......n stuff.....not to eat.....but like to play.....n stuff.......cuz sparrows are cool.....ya know?.... tee hee. ; )
  • 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    The Ministry of Love is cracking down. Thouht crimes should not go unpunished.
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    COntrO13r, that's an interesting read. When info discredits others. LIKE CHILD ABUSERS. think about who benefits. LIKE CHILD ABUSERS. whether the source has ulterior motives. LIKE PROTECTING CHILDREN FROM CHILD ABUSERS. think about the damage to reputation of a person or organization. LIKE THE CHILD ABUSERS REP IN THE CONG, LIKE JW.ORG FOR COVERING UP THE CHILD ABUSERS AND NOT PROTECTING THE CHILDREN. you may read slanderous news on the internet about jw organization. LIKE THE GUIDELINES FOR BRANCH OFFICE SERVICE DESKS, THAT GB WROTE, HOW THEY CAN BEST PROTECT CHILD ABUSERS. some news maybe confidential, we should respect the right of others. LIKE THE CHILD ABUSERS.
  • leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Report it to the elders? Why? What puts the GB on a par with the holy spirit?

"For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come." - Matt 12:32

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

C0ntr013r - "And all the publishers think: 'what cover-up?' and google it :smile:"

"It's over there... no, there... right by your hand...good, now don't look at it!!!"

• hardtobeme
    hardtobeme

Leaving quietly:

Remember that the Holy spirit is directing the 7 big guys at Brooklyn. So, if you talk against them, you are talking against the Holy spirit. Get it?

It's like somebody says here: "Let's review it, It's a cult".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit