"Report it to the elders if you hear anyone in the congregation talking bad about the GB"

by hardtobeme 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DJS
    DJS

Reminds me of a scene from "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." It's getting weird, really, really weird in the Dark Tower. And that is most excellent.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    I got an idea. Someone should post a link to the Australian trial on JW Facebook media with the statement that the elder on trial is doing a great job of defending the organization. Such a damn lie might encourage them to go there in order to see what's going on.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    DJS:
    "Reminds me of a scene from "Invasion of the Body Snatchers.""
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

Yet Jehovah also had bad leaders and kings in the past....

And what happen to both temples?

Image result for jerusalem temple destroy pic

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    "Report to the elders if you hear anyone in the congregation talking bad about the Governing body".
    Do elders in the USA know already what is going on in Australia?

I don't know how he got that from the portion of the book of 1 Kings. It is all about a succession of "wicked" kings of Israel who were condemned for "doing what was bad in the eyes of Jehovah"...That is kind of appropriate if you think about it

• freemindfade
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

The members of the Governing Body are hypocrites, liars and cowards.

Feel free to turn me into the elders.

If any elder dares to try and mess with me he will have his ass summarily handed to him.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    Oh, so NOW they're on the side of making sure things get reported.
  • prologos
    prologos
    In the bible reading there were at least 3 rulers for the 2 nations bad mouthing each other, it is reported, the story is told, so, tell the elders if the example is followed again,
  • RedPillPopper
    RedPillPopper
    PM a few of us the Elder's email, FB and/or any other contact info. They need to be called out on this stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit