What Do You Like to Collect

by Kenneson 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Over the years I have had several collections, ranging from Louisiana bottles, (this collection was stolen); books relating to La. which I donated to a library; books by or about Jws, which I gave to another library; a stamp collection, which is at my sister's house. My Florida related stamps are now on exhibit at the State Library of Florida. Since I've been here in Florida, I collect fossils (some having already been placed on exhibit at the State Library). Most are sea urchins, clam shaped fossils, scallop-shaped fossils, gastropods like snails, sponges and corals, disc shaped fossils like sand dollars , cone shaped fossils like tubular worms, fossiliferous limestone, etc.

Anyone else would like to share what they collect?

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

money

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Human Fingers

• IronGland
    IronGland

Horse Teeth

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i love shot glasses--anything unique is definitely up my alley. hopefully i can get some shelves up soon around my bar to display them.

• LB
    LB

I've collected lots of things from cars to salt and pepper shakers. But these days the only important thing I enjoy collecting is memories.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Besides bills?

I have small collection of pencil sharpeners in various shapes. I also have a rather substantial collection of old vinyl records left over from my wild and wooley youth.

My largest collection, though, would be my tools for work. I estimate it would take about $30,000 to replace them today.

Lew W

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I'm a media pack rat:

Books
    Comic Books
    LP's (not buying any more, but still have over 1000)
    Cassettes
    CD's
    VHS Videos
    DVD's (new one)
    Those parchment maps and documents you can get at National Parks
    National Geographic maps
    Jack Chick tracts

• Brummie
    Brummie

I tend to collect dust..and the occasional cobweb

"Human fingers & Horse teeth"

Hmmmm sounds like its high time to change my collecting hobbies