• dins
    dins

MEN

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Sna+cH

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    *sigh* I tried collecting men but they keep escaping......

Xena, I have a hard time believing any man would want to escape from you!

Richard, whom Xena could have captured with just a word...

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

My sister is a much more avid collector than I. She has shelves and shelves of minature thimbles, souvenir spoons, ceramic shoes, cups and saucers (made in Occupied Japan), cook books, etc. When I visit her I feel like I'm in a "museum." And the crowning point of her collections are refrigerator and freezer magnets. You would not believe it unless you saw it.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Well I am an avid collector of all memorbillia, I collect crockery especially jugs, toby jugs by royal doulton, plates of other countries mostly from England and France, Waterford crystal. Also I collect dinkie cars such as matchbox. My apartment is full of so much stuff it is unbelievable. I have comic books, toys, figurines, bric and brac. And one of my most collectable pieces is my husband Marco. He is not for sale. I am just a die hard collector of anything that is interesting and unique.

Orangefatcat.

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

I have collected stir sticks, glass ones, funky ones etc. I have also collected cornflower china, I just like it. I have also collected miniture booze bottles, with the booze still in them of course.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Comic books from the 1960s.

Theres a reason for this, Daddy wouldnt let me have them when I was a little kid. Ever since, Ive been making up for the cruelty of it!

• animal
    animal

Matchpacks, any kind from anywhere.... I have some from the ealy 1900's.

Little Harleys also, miniatures. Most anything bike related.

Animal

• onacruse
    onacruse

I collect bikerchic's.

My collection is now complete.

Craig (of the feeling very secure in his state of constant arousal class)

@ Valis

Edited by - onacruse on 10 November 2002 23:57:15

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Husbands.

And I will add that I have a problem with bags, I like to buy bags and I can't throw away an old bag, I just can't. I once went into my BIG bag which stores a whole lot of smaller bags in it, and found a bag I used to really love, along with 30 others...and I thought to myself 'oh there it is'...as though I had been missing it for the last 2 years it had been in sitting in storage. So from now on, whenever I feel the urge to buy a new bag, I will get out my BIG bag full of bags, and will just get excited over one of them. I hope this works.

~Beck~

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 11 November 2002 0:17:23

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit