Perry and Nathan Natas

by footprints 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

No we don't.

• Perry
    Perry

I believe that a genius has just been discovered.

Perry and Nathan Natas

Both of you need to enroll in a basic Political Science class at you local community college.

Please Teach us.

I am new to politics for the most part, being a witness for all those years.

I understand your handicap.... I feel your pain, still please lead us.

This whole government is meant to have balances and checks.

Go on, that is a great idea!

The arguing and bickering get old sometimes but this is what keeps one individual from getting too much control and doing something stupid.

Yes, please continue. I'm in favor of limiting stupidity by any means possible.

The country is in trouble and always will be under the republicans

So, what you are saying is that the republicans are only useful to the extent of limiting stupidity in others? That is an interesting presupposition. Can you give me the name of that College so we can all be enlightened by such an unbiased steward of truth and fairness?

Perry if you think that George has never had a blowjob from women he is not married to you have your head up your ass.

Nathan Natas if you think that anyone but the US put Sadam in power you need to do more with printed material than jack off

Wow, three sexual acts in two sentences. Be honest now, you been rubbin' winkies with ole' Bill?

People who suffer sometimes will throw tea overboard. Sometimes they will blow up buildings.

Sometimes they will rub winkies with ole' Bill.

It will be the democracies that emerge from the ashes of American Imperialism.

That scholarly political science class is sounding sooo attractive. Please tell us the name of this class! We all want to be wise like you.

Maybe I am a nut, but give me good old Bill and his oral sex.

Dammit, you had us all going there for a minute!

• teejay
    teejay
    It's all a tri-laterial commission imperialistic plot run by the Knights Templar and Masons and supervised by aliens from the planet Zolotone who have implanted computer chips in our heads and are breeding us all to be slaves for General Motors Corporation

Only part of what you said is correct, Farkel. Anyone wanna guess which part?

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

Perry, I generally tend to agree with you, but I must say that you lost me with your response to footprints. (see below)

Perry if you think that George has never had a blowjob from women he is not married to you have your head up your ass.

Nathan Natas if you think that anyone but the US put Sadam in power you need to do more with printed material than jack off-------footprints

Wow, three sexual acts in two sentences. ---------Perry

Three sexual acts? If one having one's "head up one's ass" is considered a sex act then half the people I know are having multiple orgasms !

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

The US and big Oil companies are a major reason there is only one democracy in the Middle East. As long as we keep gangsters and despots in power so we can buy their oil cheap, people in the Middle East will suffer. People who suffer sometimes will throw tea overboard. Sometimes they will blow up buildings.

Whoa! I think you need to study the last hundred years of Middle East history. From the viewpoint of the Buildingbloweruppers, AKA terrorists, oil only plays a minor roll in their "suffering".

30 years from now when the oil is all gone and big corporations no longer care, who do you think will govern the Middle Eastern countries. It will be the same people politicians will then blame for the lack of oil.

I have it from reliable sources that Saudi Arabia has enough oil reserves to pump at full capacity for the next 80 years or so. So, don't you fret yourself about that!

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Andee

• avishai
    avishai

People who suffer sometimes will throw tea overboard. Sometimes they will blow up buildings.

Yes, well. so do religious fanatics, see, the Qu'ran tells these people they have the right to do this to infidels. For all of those of you who have been indoctrinated into and left a fundimentalist religion, it should be obvious that this is not about oppression, or primarily oil, it's about religion. Yes, the Iraq thing IS about oil. Most of the Al-queda guys were funded by the Saudi's, we just do'nt want to publicize it, as they are our "allies". But, If we occupy Iraq, we can tell the Saudi's to F-off, & w-out U.S funding, there infrastructure will fall apart & go to the fundamentalists, just like Iran, & their economy will de-stabilize. See, a lot of these problems could have been avoided if we had'nt of yanked our aid to the Shah of Iran for minor human rights violations, which were about equivalent to ours (thanks, Jimmy!) , unlike the Saudi's who sentence people to "amputation" & the Sudan who is on the U.N's council on U.S right's, & yet they still practice slavery & genitally mutilate thousands of young girls each year. But, I guess your right, we're "oppressing" the middle east. They're all so peaceful & loving over there.

• breeze
    breeze

Perry - NathanNatas

I never meant to lead you a**holes anywhere? I use the term a**holes loosely because the a**holes of the world would probably offened by you being in their ranks? You guys ae the stupid ones.

If you wanted to make a point, wouldn't it be better made without stirring, and attacking someone. Sugar you know will get you more attention than an attack. You never answered my question about you guys ever being JW's?

I was just making a statement of my opinion, right or wrong. Your political opinion is yours also, right or wrong? Just posting and enjoying this site and being my amiable self, and what did I recieve in return wrath and a personal attack.

If you don't think US foreign policy isn't about who is the most powerful and isn't financial then you are not living in the same world that I am? Wealth, is what all of politics is about! The world political map changes constantly and always will because of shifting power or wealth?

And if you can't see the motives of the G. Bushes to return to finish the job on Iraq, and there motives of oil control of that region for the big companies interest, then good luck in life, because luck is what you will have to rely upon.

I will stay out of the political arena since you guys are the experts in foreign policy and I am just a moron? The world is in the shape it is today because of narrow-minded pukes like you two!

BREEZE

• Perry
    Perry

I was just making a statement of my opinion, right or wrong. Your political opinion is yours also, right or wrong? Just posting and enjoying this site and being my amiable self, and what did I recieve in return wrath and a personal attack.

The dizzying speed in which you continually denigrate your own reasoning powers is surpassed only by a curiously profound willingness to publically humiliate yourself. Could you please review the thread that you abandoned in your haste to apparently regurgitate nauseating child-like protests in support of a neurotic illusion that somehow you will appear as a champion of humility on this thread?

If that review doesn't reveal a personal attack by me to you, then you have simply expanded an already huge platform of deception, ignorance and lies that for some unknown reason you saw fit to place yourself upon. The reality is that there is not one reference that I made that is a personal attack upon you. Go ahead find it. It's not there is it? I attacked your ludricrous and unsubstianted statements. Statements that bore all the earmarks of someone who is grossly uninformed and pathetically illprepared to defend.

Instead of responding to the many challenges presented by Farkel and others, you simply turn tail and run to the "post new topic button" to personally attack people who, in good faith, responded to your assinine and laughable assertions. Pathetic.

It was you, my short-term-memory-impared opponent that issued the first personal attack.

I never meant to lead you a**holes anywhere? I use the term a**holes loosely because the a**holes of the world would probably offened by you being in their ranks? You guys ae the stupid ones.

Rarely does a person come upon someone who is so willing to personally attack people without cause. Your behavior and ethics are shocking. Your vain attempts to shift the balme of your personal attacks to others is breathtaking in their degree of brazen stupidity.

If by some miracle that you feel you can control the personal attacks, I'm sure many will postpone a personal judgement of you until you have presented a rebuttal to the comments challenging your assertions on the other thread where this all began.

• Perry
    Perry

Edited by - Perry on 8 November 2002 14:31:18

• Perry
    Perry

dedaisy:

Three sexual acts? If one having one's "head up one's ass" is considered a sex act then half the people I know are having multiple orgasms!

So true dedaisy....so true.

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit