Perry and Nathan Natas

by footprints 20 Replies latest jw friends

• footprints
    footprints

Perry and Nathan Natas

Both of you need to enroll in a basic Political Science class at you local community college.

Perry if you think that George has never had a blowjob from women he is not married to you have your head up your ass.

Nathan Natas if you think that anyone but the US put Sadam in power you need to do more with printed material than jack off

The US and big Oil companies are a major reason there is only one democracy in the Middle East. As long as we keep gangsters and despots in power so we can buy their oil cheap, people in the Middle East will suffer. People who suffer sometimes will throw tea overboard. Sometimes they will blow up buildings.

30 years from now when the oil is all gone and big corporations no longer care, who do you think will govern the Middle Eastern countries. It will be the same people politicians will then blame for the lack of oil.

It will be the democracies that emerge from the ashes of American Imperialism.

• ballistic
    ballistic

footprints - did you mean to start a new thread like this or reply to another one - I mean I've got no idea what you're talking about. Please explain.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*kicks back* this should be good!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

*sits down next to SixofNine and offers some popcorn for the upcoming bout to ensue*

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I brought the beer!!!!

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

"As long as we keep gangsters and despots in power so we can buy their oil cheap, people in the Middle East will suffer"

What is the alternative? What middle east person or persons or group are you suggesting that should be in power?

The Shaw of Iran proved the lesser evil than his replacement in power today! You got to realize that its a bad world out there. And we are dealing with lawless thugs.

Edited by - thichi on 7 November 2002 19:38:38

• seawolf
    seawolf

I get the recliner!

• Farkel
    Farkel

It's all a tri-laterial commission imperialistic plot run by the Knights Templar and Masons and supervised by aliens from the planet Zolotone who have implanted computer chips in our heads and are breeding us all to be slaves for General Motors Corporation.

Anyone with half-a-brain knows that.

Farkel

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

GO MOPAR!

• freedom96
    freedom96

Jeez, here we go again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit