My grandma

by Vivamus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Thank you all for your kind words. I really appreciate you're caring.

Because she was sick, I knew she would die soon. Everytime she got a little bit worse, I knew that had brought her closer to her end. So I had the chance to say goodbye, and tell her I loved her. I have no regrets, I said everything that needed to be said. And I know she died peacefully because I held her hand right till the end.

It is a strange thing to see someone die, I miss her terribly, but I also feel as if she has given me a gift by letting me witness her passing. It gives me peace.

Kisses.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Viv,
    I am glad you got to say goodbye. I miss my grandma more than words can say and its ben 5 years. I still cry almost everyday....something always reminds me of "Mother".

Grandparents are different than parents, they seem to love you unconditionally and accept your faultes and don't remind you of mistakes.

I wish you peace and hope you said everything you wanted to say to your Grandmother that you wanted to say.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

{{{{{{ VIV}}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry for your loss and was deeply touched by your posting. May the Lord give you and your family the comfort you need during this time.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((Viv))))

I'm truly touched by your post and the lovely picture of your grandmother. She was a a beautiful woman! You are so blessed to have such love in your life! Healing, fond memories, and courage are my prayers for you!

Christian love,

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit