My grandma

by Vivamus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• nilfun
    nilfun

((((((Vivamus))))))

Your grandma's beauty really shines through that photgraph...
    I can only imagine how radiant she must have been in person.
    I am so sorry for your loss...I have also lost my grandma in March of this year...

Please accept my sincerest sympathies...

• TR
    TR

Viv,

So glad you were able to have such a special relationship with your grandmother.

TR

• Jesika
    Jesika

(((((((((((((((((((VIV)))))))))))))))))))))))

sorry for your loss.

• Robdar
    Robdar

((((((((Viv)))))))

You are in my heart and in my thoughts.

"With each memory, let our hearts be reminded that nothing can ever take away the beauty we have known. For love remains a part of us forever. "

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear Vivamus,

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your beloved grandma.

Christian Love,

AwakenedAndFree

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Thank you all. It means a lot to me that you care. Your kind words have given me, and my mum some comfort.

Kisses.

Edited by - vivamus on 6 November 2002 15:9:59

• outnfree
    outnfree

Awww, (((((((((Viv))))))))))) and ((((((((Viv's mum))))))))))!

That was a beautifully moving tribute you wrote. Testimony to a strong bond of love that made life more beautiful and death more bearable.

Sincerest sympathy,

out

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Oh, Viv, ((((((((((hugs))))))))))

I know this has been a very difficult time for you, but it sounds like your grandma left this life in a very relaxed, and peaceful way. It is wonderful that you could be there with her, because I know it must have eased her pain.

Thank you for sharing her picture. I can see so much sweetness, kindness and love radiating from her, and now her soul is released to continue it's journey. It is the ones left who must now learn how to live without her.

I had not read much from you lately, and so I just knew that her end must be nigh. Take care of yourself, and be good to yourself. Your grandmother lives on through you, Viv. Isn't that a wonderful gift for her to give you? And, there will always be a special place deep inside you that will hold all the loving memories of her. In that way, she is remembered and is not forgotten, for always and forever..

And, it truly is as if, she is "just around the corner".....

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Karen, I wanted to thank you for what you wrote to me awhile back. What you said, about telling her that it was okay to go. It helped me, you gave me beautiful words to think about. Thank you.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Vivamus}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I'm crying as I type this reply.

Your grandmother sounds like a person most of us only wish we could have for a grandma. Just remember, she's never further away than your mind and heart.

Mike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit