I'm Hot for Doctor

by COMF 35 Replies latest social relationships

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

COMF, you don't go to McLaughlin Family Practice, do you? That's where I go and my new doctor is also an oriental lady. Sadly, she hasn't wanted to fondle my genitals just yet. But then again, I haven't needed checked for a hernia either (that is what the old turn your head and cough routine is all about).

From what I have heard over the years, doctors are warned about getting involved with patients, but, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Lew W

• COMF
    COMF
    Christ or me? Poor Henley. He was so right, yet so frightfully, tragically wrong.

Au contraire. It was only when I took the ship's wheel back over from Jesus that she started to stay on course.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Best wishes for whatever happens - I hope you find the right woman soon.

• butalbee
    butalbee
    Sadly, she hasn't wanted to fondle my genitals just yet

Better make that appt.***cough, cough***

• LB
    LB

Dude you visit Dr. Maria Hott and she rams her fist up your ass during a prostate exam and you get romantic feelings???? Question that my friend, question that. Much like martial arts this can become a lifestyle if you don't nip it in the bud.

Maybe ask her receptionist if she's got a hubby???

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

DakotaRed,

From what I have heard over the years, doctors are warned about getting involved with patients

And for the same reasons as a lawyer, a CPA, or any other professional not doing so.

Comf,

If you took the plunge and she said something like she would love to, except...suppose you took her up on it but terminated your doctor-patient relationship with her? Probably not desireable but the ethical dilemna vanishes.

I get the feeling that intellectually the two of you are close. And of course the fact it might not be ethical on her part doesn't mean she might not be strongly tempted. Consider her ethnic/cultural background, her age, etc., and ask yourself if she'd make the first move or be more traditional and wait for you?

If you've thought it out, realized "the worst that could happen," and are ready to face it if it does...what have you to lose? Would you regret not asking more?

• COMF
    COMF

Guys, gals... thanks for your encouragement and all, but this is just a light-hearted flight of fancy. I told the story as it really happened, and there is a degree of mutual attraction there. But the chances of anything coming of it are so small as to be laughable. I posted this because the encounter had me strutting like a banty rooster, and I wanted to share the good feeling with you all.

Now, if during my next visit she were to volunteer the information that she's available... ah, dream on, son, dream on!

(Meanwhile, back at the ranch...)

• SPAZnik
  • Mac
    Mac

Comf,

If you can stretch that into a full length novel, we may be able to get Fabio to portray you on the cover!!!!!

mac

• TR
    TR

Comf,

What if you mention to one of her colleagues that you like her, and possibly want to ask her out. The colleague then tells Dr. Maria about your conversation. On the next visit, her demeanor just might let you know what could happen!

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit