I'm Hot for Doctor

by COMF 35 Replies latest social relationships

• termite 35
    termite 35

Comf -glad it put a spring in your step . . .

but now you've given me a mental picture of her finger and your prostrate whenever I see your name - how do it get it out ??!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

COMF,

I posted this because the encounter had me strutting like a banty rooster...

You are so cute! I can just see the gleam in your eye as you walk out of her office! BTW - I tell you the shaved head is awesome! Total chick magnet!

Andi

• riz
    riz

andi,

i agree about the chick magnet thing. i brake for bald heads! *growls*

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

hmmm... i read a few suggestions about constructing elaborate ruses, such as admiring her physical attributes while she is examining you. it seems to me that just might creep her out... a patient calling in with a fake ailment and waiting until she is behind closed doors with him and subtly flirting with her might make her feel ambushed or something. don't forget she will be in doctor mode and this would totally come out of left field.

i would just call her up and say look i am interested in you and are you available? if she doesn't like the idea, she'll let you know right away, and you haven't damaged the patient/doctor relationship. you never know, she might just say yes. good luck!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

LOL Comf......you make me laugh.

I don't believe that doctors ethically can date their patients, can they? I thought they couldn't, but who knows.

Best of luck to you!

• COMF
    COMF

You guys are still talking about this? lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit