Venting @*$& (II)

by Tashawaa 23 Replies latest jw friends

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

Jgnat, May I respond? Thank you

The fellow who was born blind. Whose sin was it? His parents or his own.

In regards the fellow that was 'born blind,' just as it is our fault from the beginning of things that lead to the consequences that occured that Jah and Jah-Eshua the Christ had warned us ahead of time it is likewise our fault that the fellow was born blind due to the actions that occured prior to his birth. You do not know why he is blind but one thing can eb agreed from the beginning ...we sinned and because of it, everything occured. So whose 'fault' is it that all this occured?

FiveShadows. Who gave you sight in to my heart? Or Jehovah's? I know I am His He rescued me a long time ago.

I am nothing, and no one, but the One that has sent me to deliver the message reads all hearts. I cannot read hearts but hear the 'spirit of Truth' that contains no lie. Jah of armies has 'rescued' you from what occured to you...Prior to this moment you did not listen to the counsel given to you. But this 'rescue' occured for you. Should you have then (before the rescue) listened to the counsel, you would not have gone through what it is that you did. Yes? that is what i was sent to bring out to you. However, I was also sent to inform you that your cries were not in vain. And that you were heard by the most High in which He sent His son to repeatedly beg you and then 'delivered' or 'rescued' you out of the state in which you were. You should not have gone through what you did, yet keep in mind we are all deserving of death.

You speak of 'Jehovah' Once again i bring to your attention the message i was sent to deliver:

For He speaks by saying that He has heard your cries of agony and asks for you to seek Him out and stop 'running'. For He will comfort you and asks you to practice love, mercy and Truth in your heart and to all.

This is what the Christ has said to you. Test it out and see if it is Truth and keep in mind that 'No one can go to the Father except through the Son' (John 14:6) Truly I say to you today, Unless you go and 'get to know the Son of the Most High,' you will by no other means know the Father. (John 14:7) ~FS

Edited by - FiveShadows on 7 November 2002 13:2:35

• jgnat
    jgnat

Five Shadows, can I ignore you now? Thank you.

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

Your not the first, and if that is what you want...so be it. :) ~FS

• COMF
    COMF

Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience

Y'all are? Hmm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit