Okay, Just wondering. Im from Southampton/ Westhampton

• Solace
    Solace

Oh Dutchie,

Thanks hun. Such a sweetie......

• kelpie
    kelpie

Its hard to take that first step.

I did it via the internet so it wasnt as hard. I have been with my partner for 8 months now and we are now going to start planning our marriage.

He is so wonderful. Better then I could ever find in the witness realm!

• freedom96
    freedom96

One thing to keep in mind Dutchie, is that there are good people everywhere. Congrats for taking the plunge, and remember, there are many good men out there that will treat you right.

The one man that I try to emulate, was not a witness, nor would he ever be one. But he had a firm belief in God, treated his wife of 40 years like a princess, and had the values that I respected.

He is a pillar, a rock, the way a man ought to be. And he never was a witness. They do exist. Sure, there are some roaches out there, but as we all know, there are many undesireable men out there that are witnesses.

Good luck!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Good for you, Dutchie. Isn't it great getting out again and enjoying someones company?

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Lew W

• LB
    LB

My date, even though a worldly man did not offer me drugs, did not suggest a sexual orgy and did not invite me to partake in satanic rituals.

Some worldy guys are backwards, don't worry, you'll meet someone more advanced eventually.

My thought is many worldly guys will show more respect that the average brother. But there are all types. Some will even live a double life like the average JW. Just go slow and enjoy.

Who was your chaperone?

• SYN
    SYN

Damn, Dutchie, it appears that everybody only read this line in your post:

My date, even though a worldly man did not offer me drugs, did not suggest a sexual orgy and did not invite me to partake in satanic rituals.

This guy sure sounds like a fader....JUST KIDDING!

It's really great to see that you've finally cast aside your shackles and can now fully enjoy life, the way it's meant to be lived! Have fun Dutchie!

• Satanus
    Satanus

I know that many xdubs still refer to people who have never been jws as worldly. But really, we are all worldly now. True, as a group, we are a bit different because of our past wt experience, but worldly people are all different from each other too.

Anyway, i'm happy for you risking taking a step and enjoying it.

SS

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

You don't invite a woman to an orgy or a Satanic ritual until after the second date.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit