Have you ever sprung anyone??

by kelpie 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

elderrepents

Where are you based?? Are you an aussie/kiwi?? Email me at [email protected] you dare!! LOL

~Beck~

• kelpie
    kelpie

Hey Elder!!

Welcome! Where in Australia are you from. I am organising a "get together" for all ex jw's in Sydney in March.

Would love for you to attend. Email me and I can give you the details I have so far.

Kelps

• kelpie
    kelpie

Hey Beck,

Good to see great minds think alike.. How are you getting on with phone issue?

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

New slogan on the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society's banner at the Brooklyn headquarters reads.

We are The BORG and you will be assimilated resistance is futile!
  • Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hey Kelps

Talk about great minds, I was gonna post that very same thing you just said "great minds think alike" but then I thought I better not cos that would be an insult to your mind LOL.

Phone matter is unresolved...daughter is going to just pay it off slowly rather then dispute it...shall just put it down to experience. Almost $2,000 later, just for a Nokia handset, and not even the latest...I hate being ripped off.

Thanks for your help Kelps.

~Beck~

• hurt
    hurt

We met at a club. A Saturday. Super Brother. Sunday, several days before we met he was knocking impossible comments at the meeting. He looked cool in shirt and tie and nice jacket. I did the talk #2 that week. He was there. Well, Saturday, we met at the club. He was smoking; literally, that is. I was on the dance floor. We didn't even as much as say hello. I thought he didn't recognize me. It turned out he didn't. One more Saturday, and we became simple pals. It wasn't really a case of getting "sprung" both ways. I just knew it the way he made his comments, and how he didn't care a hoot about them sisters hovering around him. He didn't care about FS either. I thought he wasn't doing it. But his numbers were fantastic. He would come to the meetings once in a while and churn out comments. Then the sisters would hover again like vultures. Then he'll disappear again for a while.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit