Quotes for waiting

by Seven 13 Replies latest social humour

• Seven
    Seven

Some of my favorites for you:
    1. Why is it that when we talk to God we're said to be praying, but when God talks to us we're
    schizophrenic?
    Lily Tomlin
    2. All my life, I always wanted to be somebody.
    Now I see that I should have been more specific.
    Lily Tomlin
    3. Adults are just obsolute children and the hell with them.Dr. Seuss
    4. Even if I get past all my problems, I'm just
    going to go out and get new ones.
    Ally McBeal
    5. A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.Nietzsche
    6. If a woman seeks an education it is probably
    because her sexual apparatus is malfunctioning.
    Nietzsche
    7. When you come to a fork in the road, take it!Yogi Berra
    8. A Chicken McNugget doesn't die any easier than a baby fur seal.Ted Nugent
    9. Always let the Wookie win.Han Solo
    10. Old people suck.Beavis and Butthead

• waiting
    waiting

Ohhhh, Sweet 7!!!!!

I'm going to keep taking pot-shots at the birds on my lawn until the bastards learn to shit green. WC Fields

May father invented the burglar alram - which unfortunately was stolen from him. V. Borge

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might if they screamed all the time and for no good reason. Jack Handey

In my house there's this light switch that doesn't do anything. Every so often I would flick it on and off just to check. Yesterday I got a call from a woman in Germany. She said "Cut it out." Steven Wright

A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy. J. Campbell

Enjoyed the visit!!!!

Edited by - waiting on 18 June 2000 18:21:36

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

You girls are too much where are you getting all this stuff?! I'm LMAO!

-Say what you mean, mean what you say-

• Seven
    Seven

Frenchy-Every time I hear or see a quote I like, I write it in my journal. My journal is full of quotes from waiting from the past few weeks. You never know when you'll need one. lol

• waiting
    waiting

For all those that think my quotes are a bit too plentiful or boring - as in lacking any originality on my part - which is true, by the way:

I have never received an e-mail from a real person other than my son who was showing me how to e-mail. Only been on the web for 2 months.

It is now Monday morning, just read 7's new joke and chuckled AND got an e-mail. Can one ask for much more on a Monday morning?

"Can I get the name of that quote book. You are so funny sometimes. Love your posts."

Now, I don't want to embarrass this kind person by giving a name - but I assure you, it was signed and I don't think they were being sarcastic (like me).

I am The Woman.

• waiting
    waiting

I just got another one with a *Smooch*.

My husband is not going to be able to stand me tonight because of my unbearable coolness of being.......

He'll just roll his eyes.

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

My girlfriend's weird. One day she asked me, "If you could know how and when you were going to die, would you want to know?" I said, "No." She said, "Okay, forget it."
    -Anonymous

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Seven
    Seven

LOL [xx((]

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

The Trinity: God with MPD
    -The French Knight

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Okay, here's one for the girls: "Some women get excited about nothing and then marry him."
    -Anonymous
    --Please, no husband bashing responses to this one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit