What's Your WORST Vice???

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

My worst vice would have to be my computer.

• minimus
    minimus

Smoking seems to be right up there!.... but nothing terrible here.........This just goes to show how "bad" we really are, huh?

• Perry
    Perry

What's your worst vice minimus?

• Francois
    Francois

UM, I do the same things now I did then: smoke, lay drunk with women, stuff like that. Now I just don't bother to hide it.

hehehehe

• minimus
    minimus

asking ???

• troucul
    troucul

I like to look at naked women

• hurt
    hurt

Okay, I'm still in... but

Watch all kinda movies, and not feeling guilty.

Liking Xtinadom songs and not feeling guilty.

Doing this site.

Well, yeah, girls...

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

When I was in - probably hypocricy

When I first got out - Sex, Cigs, Sex, Alcohol, Sex, Swearing (Like a Sailor), Sex....

Nowdays - Thats sort of interesting. As some of you know I am a Pastor, although not exactly what many would traditionally think of. From what most think of as a Pastor I think my two main areas would be my views on intimacy and my never ending stuggle with foul language...Just can't seem to keep my mouth shut. (Thankfully never during a sermon...yet *LOL*)

No more Cigs but the occassional quality cigar....I still enjoy an adult beverage or two from time to time but don't drink until I'm unconscious anymore....I have a few tattoos....I'm addicted to the web....we vacation in Jamaica at a well known resort with a "wicked" reputation....I don't view intimacy, sex or being nekkid as an evil or terrible thing and certainly DON'T believe that God or Scripture is anti-sex, quite the contrary in fact. (and I'll leave it at that before I get in trouble - *LOL*)

RandyW

• shera
    shera

I didn't grow up in the meetings and I did a lot of stuff before I joined....but that Keanu pic is sure fine!!!!

I was just glad to have my life back and I did what I wanted..chose what movies I want to go to,my friends,the way I want to dress.etc etc...

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

What's Your WORST Vice???

The new one I just bought. I should have left well enough alone and kept the old one it works fine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit