What's Your WORST Vice???

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Now that you no longer have any real restrictions, have you allowed yourself to do something "naughty"? What's your worst vice?

• larc
    larc

My worse vice? Well, I bought a vice for my work bench, and I have never used that vice. Now, that it is a vice regarding my vice, that I did not want to admit. I am so ashamed.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I don't really have a vice, but I do allow myself the freedom to do what I want, without worrying about what the elders would say.

I don't judge others, and don't expect to be judged back. However, if I was out of line, I would want a true friend to tell me. But true friends are there, regardless.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I would have to say cig's. CC and I are cutting back now and plan to quit by Thanksgiving. Wish me luck!

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Coffee. I drink too much of it.

Edited by - Dutchie on 2 November 2002 22:3:6

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Number 1 Vice--- Post work, Hersey Bar, the large one. Number 2 Vice--utter vile oaths when provoked Number 3 Vice-- I do really enjoy a good nap, wasting valuable weekend time

I'd like to learn a few more vices, any single women willing to teach an old dog new tricks?

Hillbilly

• freedomhouse3
    freedomhouse3

My worst vice is smoking cigarrettes. But my BEST vice is smoking my pipe with good "tobacco."

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Definitely the cigerettes - and sitting here at the computer isn't helping.

I wish I had some better ones......perhaps this thread will give me some ideas!

• zanex
    zanex

heh heh my worse vice ever i would have to say would be that of sexual fornication and that one I did EXTREMELY well...lol hello to everyone from zanex!

• siegswife
    siegswife

Internet addiction. I have to force myself not to go online sometimes and feel very sad about it for a couple of days (withdrawl)...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit