Pedophilia and the FDS

by LoneWolf 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• waiting
    waiting

JT,

as a young guy we used to joke that he has his "Drawers" all layed out for the week in his chesterdrawers

"chesterdrawers" - I thought it was "chest of drawers"

Your southern background comes acallin', huneybunch.

Quote: The most dispicable insult ever invented was the term "Christian Businessman." -author unknown at the moment.

Fits quite nicely here - as the WTBTS is a dispicable business terming itself God's Channel to Mankind.

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 6 December 2002 12:3:34

• JT
    JT
    chesterdrawers" - I thought it was "chest of drawers"

Your southern background comes acallin', huneybunch.

Waiting0

I HATE YOU - I HATE YOU- I see you have been hanging out with Lady "C" because she like you DOG ME ALL THE TIME about that good ole country boy way of talking

i always knew that you all women belong to some secret society that meets in the bathroom of resturants

smile

great post - i loved it

• waiting
    waiting

JT..............you wouldn't be the great man you are without a little doggin' to keep you straight.

waiting

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

LOL, you two! Now behave yerselves, y'hear?

JT, I know you are right in those matters. However most people still in have no idea of the realities behind the curtain.

Perhaps I should say that even though I know that, for most of my life I did not and I, like many others, trusted them enough to teach my kids to put their faith in them too. It's too late to change that, but it's not too late to collect a few acres of hide out of them for being hypocrites.

That little job I could find some real pleasure in.

LoneWolf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit