Would You Like Milk with That Cookie?

by teenyuck 80 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

I'm thinking dirty thoughts here--so what else is new? I won't comment, I'll get in trouble. All I say is that it had to do w/ suckling.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

What about all those TEETH??? EEWWW!

Spanner

• Xena
    Xena

My daughter breastfed till 18 months and only quit because I had to have gallbladder surgery. I would have liked to have let her go longer....while I do feel 8 is a bit excessive I also find the eeewww's to be a bit excessive. He breastfed for what maybe 10 minutes at night? It's a comfort thing folks...

Shame people are so uptight about breasts.....and one of their natural functions...

• dubla
    dubla

well, my comment was meant as a simple joke, but as is the case with most sarcasm, i suppose there is a grain of truth behind it. since ive incited such snappy comebacks, i guess ill just say this: if you think that there wont be any emotional repercussions from the ridicule associated with this case alone, youre naive. having said that, once again, IT WAS A JOKE! i guess on line you have to add "LOL" to every non-serious comment to get your point across.

aa

edited to say: i guess everyone is responding too fast to this thread....and before i got my second explanation out, bg caught the original intent. glad thats solved, "LOL".

Edited by - dubla on 31 October 2002 14:5:52

Edited by - dubla on 31 October 2002 14:14:25

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

That's true Dubla!

I got another EEEWWW in before Xena told me not to!

Spanner

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Okay, I'm gonna go throw up now!

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Ridicule doesn't necessarily mean it's bad, or harmful.

I saw a news program regarding high achieving black youths and how they get ridiculed because they are trying to "act white". Seems sports and music are the acceptable way to success.

My daughter was ridiculed in school this year by some of her long time friends because she wanted to join band. It's unacceptable because it's a "geek thing". It hurt her terribly, and she cried many tears of the loss of her friends, but she is still playing.

Many forward thinking inventors were ridiculed over ideas that seemed outrageous for their time.

The ridiculers aren't always right and many times they are wrong.

Andee

• dubla
    dubla

bg-

Many forward thinking inventors were ridiculed over ideas that seemed outrageous for their time.

very true, and who knows, maybe someday everyone will breastfeed until they go away to college. ridiculers are not always right, and i certainly understand your point. there are many degrees, and i suppose its all personal opinion. some people get ridiculed for having sex with animals, and it could be perfectly acceptable to someone else. yk gets constantly ridiculed for his armageddon predictions, as do the jws in general, but in the end they could be right too.

aa

• Princess
    Princess
    this whole subject is a big let down

Now that's funny!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    who knows, maybe someday everyone will breastfeed until they go away to college

I know most guy's would like to think that breast feeding forever is nirvana...however, the teeth issue comes up as well as the issue that this boy, at 8, is old enough to get a hard on.

Breast feeding is fine for babies...and in third-world countries where nothing else is available. As dutchie noted, he needs a fork, knife and a good steak. Not a nipple...that should come later.

How is this going to affect him when he is 20 and his girlfriend encourages him to "suckle." What will be her reaction when she finds out he is looking for dinner and not fun?! She's looking for a little stimulation and he's looking for a little nutrition.

I stand by my EEWWW

Tina of the Playtex class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit