SHOULD THE HAITIANS BE ALLOWED TO STAY?

by Mary 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Like I said D8TA, if you dont like it move! Or do something about it! Set up your own magic camp, shit I dont care. They can let them ALL IN as long as they are documented and get educated- BUT if they dont get a job kick'm out!

WHY do we do nothing about HAITI???? BECAUSE WE DONT CARE!!!!!!!!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I still think armageddon is the answer.....

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Okay dickhead, please explain the method of how Haitians are to get their Visas via NOT U.S. method, but by there own country? Meaning, there's a 2 way street on this moron. You explain it, please....oh please! EXPLAIN how it works. Bet your ignorant ass doesn't even know, does it. You research it, and come back here and tell everyone how it REALLY works. Tell everybody here why these people ( here is a HINT for you dunce ) FLEE FLEE FLEE their country and come to the U.S.

I don't need to research how to legally enter this country D8TA, I'm a LEGAL taxpaying citizen. The responsibility is on the Haitian who wants to come here. If they want to come here legally they will find out how if they try hard enough. And that's the key. Try hard enough. Work at it! They chose to try and sneak in instead. Yes I know they were FLEEING a shithole of a country however the conditions in Haiti do not constitute an entitlement to bypass immigration laws. They certainly can request asylum and are entitled to a fair hearing on that request.

As far as your other remarks about them taking my job or trampling my lawn, well as a matter of fact they do indeed pose an economic threat. They're not just going to go to work and become productive citizens immediately are they? They'll have to get educations, their kids will have to go to our public schools, they'll need housing food and health care. Who's going to pay for that until they get jobs? Assuming that all of them who are able actually get jobs at all. They trample immigration laws in the mud on their way in and us taxpayers foot the bill. Meanwhile a few blocks away from you or me some AMERICAN kid in the projects goes to bed hungry because his mom has no money for groceries. Who's the dickhead here?!

Mike.

• D8TA
    D8TA
    I don't need to research how to legally enter this country D8TA, I'm a LEGAL taxpaying citizen.

With that said, I don't pity you for ignorance...but your flagrant stupidity and lack of education. Woooo! A "legal tax paying citizen", sure exempts your status as moron. I don't even have to argue the rest of the tripe in that paragraph, as you've demonstrated clearly you have a lack of reading comprehension skills. Go back up, and re-read untill you understand the point of: There are people from countries who have NO - NONE - NADDA way of LEGALLY entering this country.

well as a matter of fact they do indeed pose an economic threat.

A thousand pardons! I didn't know you and/or your children pick the multitude of crops in this country for .29 cents and hour! What a FOOL I am! Yep, these (illegal) immigrants are sure impeading on your job security! Oh wait...I'm sorry, your job at McDonalds! A thousand pardons again! I'm sorry, now I realize that your cashier-burger-flipping job is going to be taken away by Joe Q. Haitian. A thousand pardons! ( Please, insert the thousands of other "menial" jobs/work that precious "legal" citizens of this country wont even touch to feed their own families...because it's "beneath" them ).

See? Where the stubborn attitude of "I'm a legal tax paying citizen" vs. "I've researched and studied for YEARS" contest is going? Good.

well as a matter of fact they do indeed pose an economic threat.

and

They trample immigration laws in the mud on their way in and us taxpayers foot the bill.

Yes, and the millions spent on people in need, survival, etc...certainly outweighs the BILLIONS spent on:

• Corporate welfare
    • Non-legitimate foreign aid
    • Politicans cushy lifestyles
    • Over budgeted military spending
    • Thousands of fleecing research programs.
    • Inflated and corrupt domestic contracts with various construction and public service needs
    • Inflated and corrupt international contracts with various construction and foreign service needs
    • Corporate bail outs
    • List goes on and on and on...

Guess that REALLY puts a hamper on your lifestyle. By the way, you catch the Knicks game the other night...and how much did that computer and internet connection cost you again? Enjoy that beer the other day?

We can argue this till we are blue in the face. There will always be the people who will go to any lengths to argue the point of not helping out a fellow human being, even if it doesn't necessarily fit exactly whithin the "rules". There will always be the people who will be in this country, whispering the words: "Mine, mine, mine...not yours...mine."

Bugs you doesn't it? Bugs you that you and many other had to jump thru hoops to get where your at, eh? Bugs you that there may be some people who come here, illegaly, and they get a "helping hand" or a "leg up". Seems unfair doesn't it. Then again, you didn't have to take a risk in coming here did ya? It was already available for you to partake from. The cake was already on the platter for you to feast upon. Bugs you that there are people like me, who are willing to invite a few people thru the back door to have a bite of the meal.

We will always be here, to fight for those who come from places of no-opportunity. With this war, we are winning...the best you can do is complain about it. At least we are having it OUR way. :)

Who's the dickhead here?!

It's evident in your bathroom mirror.

And for my hoops, at least I remember the difficulty to get where I'm at today. I don't mind sharing, or helping those in a position with no options.

At least I'm doing something about it.

What are you doing?

Edited by - D8TA on 31 October 2002 4:11:26

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit