Xmas Xchange peeps LOOK HERE!

by scootergirl 35 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

X-Mas exchange---that is kool sounding to ME--have great fun everybody !!! queenie

• caligirl
    caligirl

Name received ! Thanks Scootergirl for your efforts in putting this all together!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

got my name thanks scootergirl, I am so excited. I hope we do this every year from now on in. Oh I just love Christmas.!!!!! I am worse than a little kid.

love,

Orangefatcat

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

SYN, your pic kills me!!!! Too funny!!!!

Scooter, I've got my name, but still waiting on CC's! This is so much fun!!! Gotta go check out the list now!!! Thanks again for doing this! Great idea!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Weeeehoooo got my shopping done - that was so much fun. Having the gimme list made it easy but hmm picked up a few other little things to add it up to the $20.00 US. I can't wait for my friend to get her package in the mail.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Holy smokes.....lady lee! Done already?! What an inspiration!

• ballistic
    ballistic

nor can I Lady Lee - oh dear I better learn how to pray again. I've got no idea what to get!!!

• Solace
    Solace

Thanks scoot!

I recieved your e-mail!

Hmmmm.... If I tell you (secret gift recipient) that I have your name, will you be extra nice to me just because?

JK, You are already super nice to everyone, Im so glad your name was chosen for me!

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Got your E-mail Scooter but my gift recipient hasn't listed her Xmas list yet. So if you haven't responded yet with your list folks, ple-e-e-se do so. It would be nice to have somewhere to start.

Trot

• ballistic
    ballistic

Can I just get this straight, we're not saying yet who the secret person is but we may or may not if we wish to say in the gift, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit