Xmas Xchange peeps LOOK HERE!

by scootergirl 35 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

As of 10:00 this morning ALL names have been sent out via emails. Please, please take a look in your email boxes and make sure that you received one. If not, email me. Thanks......have fun!

Oh and BTW......if you haven't posted your wish list yet, please do so............. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=39200&site=3

~Christy of the "gone shopping" class

Edited by - scootergirl on 25 October 2002 14:26:46

• SYN
    SYN

Question: Do we get to find out who our mysterious Santa is only when the gift arrives?

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

SYN

Your new profile pic scares me LOL

Just wanted to say that before I head off to bed to have scarey thoughts

~Beck~

ps, what is it? a person? LOL

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Scootergirl, you are simply amazing!!!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

syn.........guess that would be up to the person who sends the gift. It is totally up to them if they want to be "secretive" or not.........

And I have to agree w/beckm about your picture........LOL

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

ty dutchie.......but it really wasn't any big deal. just a bit of time and some concentration. I am keeping my fingers crossed that everyone gets their emails! On paper it is all organized and worked out.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Thanks Scooter

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Name received!

Thanks Scootergirl!

• Englishman
    Englishman

I shall be looking very carefully at postmarks....!

Just hope my one is a girl, if it's a fella he's going to look pretty silly in a peekaboo bra.

Englishman.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thanks Scootergirl, you've done a great job.

j2bf

ps SYN, I didn't want to be the first to bring it up, but since BeckM and everyone else did, I really, really don't like this new pic of yours. ummmm..........I hope it's not your mom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit