Would you open the door for two JW's?

by nilfun 37 Replies latest jw friends

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon
    I think I must come here too much, cos I have actually had (strange) dreams about JWD members

Let's hear them

Dragon

• nilfun
    nilfun

Um

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Any Dragon?

Just wondering

Dragon

• nilfun
    nilfun

I'm not one to "dream and tell"... LoL...

Heh.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Ok! Ok! You twisted my arm! ..LoL... j/k....

Ok....

I had a dream that two posters here were having a flame war and they made a bet. (Don't remember what the bet was about).

Whoever lost the bet would be allowed to order the other poster to do something, anything in real life, and they would have to do it.

So, one poster (female) lost the bet.

The winning poster's (male) request was that she kneel and tie his sandals.

Weird, huh?

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

EASY ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION -- absolutely not !! Free country folks....queenie

• shera
    shera

About a year ago,I did open my soor,that was before I found out all the garbage on them.They have never come back tho.....wonder why....lol

I would open my door once again,just to tell them ,"I want nothing to do with the organization,thats why I DA myself".I wouldn't attack them so much,because they are where I was 10 yrs back.I think I'd have a mouthful for the GB.They would run away from me tho,their apostate alarms would go off and see me as satan. I wonder if the GB is brainwashed?Or they are all sitting up in thier cozy offices wondering what the next "new light"will be.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Careful Shera!!

One should not mention the GB too often. Now they are strange. If you talk about them they will start having dreams about you. Its ok for Nil to have those dreams but don't get the GB started.

I think I must of dreamed all of this. Am I strange?? Or not??

Outoftheorg

• shera
    shera

Careful of what? lol

I dont know how to take what you said.They are a group of men....If they are able to dream about me,than they are ruled by force that is from God.

HEEHEHEH,they don't scare me.

• shera
    shera

OOOPPPPSSSSS

I meant to say ruled by a force that is "NOT" from God

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit