Would you open the door for two JW's?

by nilfun 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

These are "borg training attachments". They are placed upon the head of the experienced JW and the JDub in training. They are connected so that the one in training receives direct implanted messages guiding them to move and think like their counterpart.

Yes, and they come in different colors too! Also, they are highly recommened as a more direct conduit receptor for "the light", if they stand outside during an electrical storm.

• shera
    shera

LOL

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, I thought they looked like dual caps used in executions by electric chair. It gives new meaning to the phrase "go with a friend."

• Jesika
    Jesika

I would open the door to snap a pic of them wearing this "thing" and send it to the GB as the latest "new light" LMAO!!!!!

• nilfun
    nilfun

Heh heh heh...You Jay Doubya Dee Erz can come up with some pretty imaginative responses,LoL

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Now Shera I warned you.

You talked about the GB and they dreamed their way into your mind and made you say they get a force FROM God when you meant to say NOT from God.

They do this stuff all the time. Don't worry about how to take my posts. They are sometimes utter nonsense. this way the GB does not dream about me.

Outoftheorg.

I learned all of this from You Know.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Outoftheorg,

You mean this is all You Know-based ?

• shera
    shera

Outoftheorg...

Uh oh..I better watch them GB men...

Share this

Google+