The two things they did to me.

by joelbear 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

(((((((JOEL))))) I too will never be 19 either..I have to COPE with many health problems..I spent 3 weeks in the hosital with leg ulcers and now home with 3 months of easy does it and been put on restrictions per Doc. DAN HALL of Reveal Minstries (NO LINE DANCING and NO SCOPING FOR DUDES IN THE MALL for starts..I guess old habits are hard to break as he is a XJW (X ELDER PO) AND OUT OF LOVE FOR HIM I WILL GO ALONG WITH IT!! MY alternate e--addy for the time being is [email protected] drop me a line when you are feeling blue Joel...xoxo queenie

• minimus
    minimus

Joelbear, I'm sorry to hear about your emotional state. I remember that you flirted with the idea of going back to the Witnesses for a while. If missing the friendships is one of the problems, maybe you could manage to come back and rebuild your past associations.....But I wouldn't recommend it.

• Jesika
    Jesika

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((joel))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Perry
    Perry

I'm right there with you Joelbear.

Take Care.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Joelbear,

It hurts so much, I know. We all have regrets. My own youth, the prime of my life wasted away in la la land with the JW concepts. But, if we can just think of it as an experience of a lifetime, where we were able to "get out" and now we know what it's like to "be in" and now be free. Because of this, we are in a position to be so helpful to others.

Each day is a brand new day. Depression should not take away our joy of living.

• og
    og

Joelbear, it is alway dishonest to say, "I know how you feel" but I will say that I would have used the same words as you to express my bitterness. Hang in there, fellow ex-bro.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit