Creation: The big and the small of it

by Zechariah 85 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

But seriously... Of course there are gaps in the fossil records as to the exact transition from amoeba to human. Why? Well, though evolution has been a concept for a hundred or so years, fossil excavation takes a long time. We'd have to dig extremely far to get certain fossils, and we'd have to dig really far all over the world. This times a lot of time and tons of money.

Edited by - StinkyPantz on 25 October 2002 21:49:6

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

Do me a favor, give me a real science site. I read all that talkorigin crap, it's bogus BS.

That's ALL you guys on this forum bank on, talkorigins. Oh yeah, the final word on evolution.

Here's what these guys call facts from talkorigens:

"The term "transitional fossil" is used at least two different ways on talk.origins, often leading to muddled and stalemated arguments.

"The major point of these general lineages is that animals with intermediate morphology existed at the appropriate times, and thus that the transitions from the proposed ancestors are fully plausible."

Oh yeah. Facts baby. Factual transistions are bound in MUDDLED and STALEMATED arguments. Transistions are PLAUSIBLE? That's means there aren't any.

"Most transitional fossils are only mentioned in the primary literature, often buried in incredibly dense and tedious "skull & bones" papers utterly inaccessible to the general public."

Why is that? Because it's BS that's why. Oh, here's a good one:

"And finally, many of the species-to-species transitions were described too recently to have made it into the books yet."

Yep. Too fresh and hot out of the earth to publish all it's glorious transitional truth. Wait, there's more:

"Why don't paleontologists bother to popularize the detailed lineages and species-to-species transitions? Because it is thought to be unnecessary detail."

First they say it's too new, then they say it's unnecessary deatil. Kewl. The core proof of evolution, TRANSITIONS (like an eye partially developed) is an UNNECESSARY DETAIL?? Otay. Time to do the old soft shoe shuffley shuffley doooo doooo....Wait!! There's more:

"Paleontologists clearly consider the occurrence of evolution to be a settled question, so obvious as to be beyond rational dispute, so, they think, why waste valuable textbook space on such tedious detail?"

It's their own private Idaho. WE KNOW, why should we let THEM know. We'd be wasting textbook space. HAHAHAHA!!! This person is a classic BS artist!!!

"GAP: Ideally, of course, we want an entire skeleton from the middle Late Devonian, not just limb fragments. Nobody's found one yet."

Cause it doesn't exist. Read this one:

"So far this series is known only as a series of genera or families; the transitions from species to species are not known."

So, if you go to this site, and look at all those BIG SCIENTIFIC NAMES in the divisions, they are ALL the same KINDS. Species to species transitions ARE NON EXISTANT, and they HAVE TO ADMIT IT THEMSELVES.

Edited by - pomegranate on 25 October 2002 23:9:45

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

God does. ooops. I'll whisper... god does

• Beast
    Beast

I believe I've found out what I wanted to know about.Thank you for your responses,Pomegranite.I appreciate that you took the time to talk to me

• Realist
  • rem
    rem

Pomegranate,

I'm not sure why you insist on displaying your lack of reading comprehension skills, but it's pretty damn entertaining!

Better to remain silent and to be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln
    rem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit