Letter read at Supplimentary Elder's School

by messenger 50 Replies latest jw friends

• freeman
    freeman

They still dont get it, do they? When a child is raped and the child is the only witness, sorry kid its your word against his.

What would happen if the so-called brother is accused not of rape, but of murder, of killing his wife? The only witness to the alleged crime is the surviving child.

Will the elders also say, sorry kid cant do anything about it or will they at least call the police and let them investigate?

See the double standard?

Possible crime of murder, call the police, possible crime of child rape, cant call the police without two witnesses, and maybe not even then.

So why is this sick policy in place, why the double standard?

Ask yourself; of what crime have some members of the governing body accused?

Ill give you a hint; its not murder.

Now you get the picture dont you?

Theyre not just protecting the congregation pedophiles; theyre protecting the governing pedophiles!

Christ I Hate The CULT!

Freeman

• sf
    sf

If you can get this up as a scanned doc, I will send it out to ALL MY SOURCES (not only electronically, but by hand).

I will make them ito fliers to distribute throughout my community. This way, the public WILL WITNESS THESE WORDS STRAIGHT FROM THE WTBTS ITSELF; ON WTBTS LETTERHEAD.

Perhaps it will enCOURAGE some of this public to openly question this policy once they've actually seen the policy in writing.

Perhaps the media would like to examine and question the contents of this letter.

Perhaps it's time I DROP MY LIL' BOMB and nuke the entire Society to the ground. Eh, TEDDY??

sKally

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

So .... you read the letter and then what .... burn it?

Gee .....

The letter should be scanned and given to Silentlambs for storage purposes.

And yes sf, the media will use it for their purposes.

hawk

• Englishman
    Englishman

Scanning would be excellent. I assume that much of the heading has been deleted to protect the source?

Englishman.

• heathen
    heathen

The nerve of these people saying that as long as a convicted molester is with someone else they can still go do the door to door work where they can find out where children live and when the parents are home .I believe people can be reformed with psychiatric treatment but these people are against phychiatry and regardless why jeapordize innocent children by taking a chance on a sick persons conscience? I am looking at 1st timothy 3:8-10 which pretty much sums up the requirements of ministerial servants and I notice the term free from accusation . I half expect them to simply do what the catholic church was doing and just move them to different congregations .

• JeffT
    JeffT

Lurkers: Consider this an open letter. If some one would tell me what I've said that is a lie, I will correct myself and issue an apology.

They always hide behind that statement that apostates are lying about the Society but they will never be specific about what we've said that wasn't true. It is so transparently a cover up I can't believe I used to fall for it.

An intelligent policy on child abuse would be to inform the police and let professionals investigate it. Oh, I'm sorry I forgot, reading the Awake is the same as a college education.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

hmm ....

Therefore we will ignore the lying misrepresentation by opposers as we are assured by Jehovah that we are walking well.

I wonder what lying they are referring too? I guess they couldn't be specific cause then we would find out just who is lying.

Maybe they would like to explain how they didn't want to report the abuse in Vicki Boer's case while 5 of their elders told them they should report it. Was that "fact" a lying misrepresentation? Nope. It was an actual "fact".

I just think the discrimination that these guys use is so wrong and should stop. It might help the organization grow a little but then again people would have to give up power and control over other people and .... that just doesn't happen.

hawk.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

sKally, please if it's okay, can you include me on your list of recipients. I have an idea myself.

• jack2
    jack2

I agree with Redhorsewoman's assessment, and also with JT's observation. Very interesting post.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Great letter. Show what a bunch of worthless f***ers they are. That letter is so infuriating.

ash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit