You same people are always here?

by breeze 32 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I have varied hours for work. 6 hrs, 8 hrs, 10 hrs. a day with time off for good behavior.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Im a schlumpp...I sit home on the internet allllll day and eat bonbons :) My husband and I have a home inspection business, he inspects, I type :) Three kids, a dog, two cats, three rabbits a half acre and a partridge in a pear tree keep me busy the rest of the time. Im in S. Florida and its getting sooooo nice down here this time of year.

• jurs
    jurs

Its funny you ask that. I need to be getting ready for work right now !!!!!! I am a hairstylist and I booth rent , so I make my own hours. I just finished school and started working in May. I thought it was time that I get a job and this was something I had always wanted to do. Now that I'm doing it I have decided its better to be in the chair than behind the chair!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I like it much but I am going to give it some more time since I invested money to buy my color lines , supplies and equipment. Uggggggggggggg I gotta go get ready.

jurs

• breeze
    breeze

LovesDubs...

I too live in South Florida...and it is getting nice now....still a bit too hot as yet though...

I live just North of West Palm Beach....??

BREEZE

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am at home most of the day. I have an International internet marketing business, and I fill orders for nutritional supplements, that come in to my home computer, from my own websites.

Very easy and just a couple of hours a day usually. I have to run out to the post office a few times a week, to mail packages to Japan, Singapore, Korea, Australia, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Canada, etc. The orders in this country are sent directly to the customer from the suppliers.

• SYN
    SYN

I log on here during lunchtimes and usually just after work every day, as my work has unfettered port 80 internet access.

Thank Ghod for small favours!

• Undecided
    Undecided

Retired and spend so much time on this computer that my eyes stay red and scratchey!

Ken P.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Hey, I only wander by like once a week now.

• terabletera
    terabletera

Well I am not here too much but I drop in on some web sites a few times a day but the time on the puter is short and sweet then I get back to my obsessive cleaning disorder.

I am currently not working due to some personal issues that need my constant "revising"...to put it lightly, I have not had the opportunity to find a job that will work with my existing circumstances. Sucks sometimes cus I love working out side of the home. So I clean a lot. Man, just LOOK at this keyboard! Gonna go get some windex.

Tera

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

"Well I am not here too much but I drop in on some web sites a few times a day but the time on the puter is short and sweet then I get back to my obsessive cleaning disorder. "

Tera...Im not sure if you meant to be funny there but it was ROFL! (if you actually have OCD..then well...ignore me :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit