Just found Jehovah or Jehovah found me!!!

by panduro 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Call me synical, but I smell a rat!!!

J Gull

• breeze
    breeze

I have to agree with outnfree.

The org is not what it seems. It will take you many years to understand what you can get here in a few days.

Does the Bible really say to go from door to door. Please find that for me.

Does the Bible say that birthdays shouldnt be celebrated?

Does the Bible say not to go to college and get a good education?

Does the Bible say that oral sex is a sin?

Does the Bible mention that in the last days there would be one org that acts and moves as the org does? Godlike?

Millions of dollars collected and where is it??.....kingdom halls....nope that is a loan...ask for financial records first....motives and moneies spent somewhere?

Just a few points to make you think?

LB. your wrong I am sorry I have the world record for stupid decisions?

BREEZE

• gumby
    gumby

"After loosing friends and my girlfriend of ten years over my studying and putting to practice the bibles values,I realise now that it doesn't matter beacuase I am so happy" .

Why did you lose your friends and girlfriend? If you were going to be a baptist, or a methodist, or a catholic, or a presbyterian, ......would you still lose your friends and girlfriend?

Did YOU lose them...or did THEY lose you.

The reason people that are becoming JW's ditch their friends ,is because they are told to by the witnesses. You are to view them on Satans side....they are to be considered "worldly"....and they will ALL die at Armageddon unless they become JW's. This IS what the witnesses believe.

Stick around here a while and do not let anyone talk you out of NOT coming here. You deserve to hear both sides of the story about JW's. Believe me.....there is a LOT you do not know.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

I too was once lost...but then the angels guided me to this site.

-BONEZZ

• ugg
    ugg

"SCAREY"

• hamptonite21

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit